Bani's video showed she has had worst journey!

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani's video showed how pathetic Bani is !
She is rude, arrogant and full of attitude !

She was so aggressive verbally and physically through out season !

She was NOT the misunderstood, she MISUNDERSTOOD OTHERS INTENTIONALLY TO PLAY VICTIM CARD !

I just hated her reaction towards the video she was so arrogant, no thank you, she was like I am the queen so why should I thank for the video 🀒

People had a problem with Lopa's comment to BB but they have no problem with how disrespectful Bani is towards BB 🀒

evict her !!!
Edited by Meherbaan - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She didn't even thank BB. She lacks common courtesies. πŸ˜•
And then rather than look at positives and move on, she chose to focus on the negatives n victimize herself again.

EVen if she gets this bheek main trophy she will forever remain a pathetic person
Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: WorldYatri

She didn't even thank BB. She lacks common courtesies. πŸ˜•

And then rather than look at positives and move on, she chose to focus on the negatives n victimize herself again.

EVen if she gets this bheek main trophy she will forever remain a pathetic person

And then Bigg Boss sends Mandana and everyone else in the show to blast Lopa for just one comment while on other hand you have Bani who disrespects BB always, ruins BB property, takes mic away, bashes them and says she wants to leave and didn't even say thank you today 🀒

exactly and then she goes and attacks the other 3, darling you have gossiped about them also, this is how the house is, you interact with housemates every day so of course they will discuss each other, she really took mandana's comment seriously that she does not gossip about others WHEN SHE IN FACT DOES.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What was worse was her reaction after it, telling them about seeing a photo of Lopa's arm on her face, like it was a new revelation. What was the point of that?! When the show is almost over with.
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly my point. I had said the same thing yesterday and Bani's fans had come to mauled me πŸ˜’
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
When Bani was whining to M2 and Lopa about them bitching about her, Manveer should've told her...SABSE ghatiya baat toh tune ki thi Bani. (The one about Mona and Manveer). That was the cheapest bitching session this season. Nah! I think all seasons!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone saw her reaction...but they never saw that why she reacted at the first place. Even BB said that she was made fun of even for her tattoos but she's more than just her tattoos...Bani's journey was not the best but one of its own unique kinds. The video was okay but she was upset on watching the remarks made on her tattoos etc. She as well was emotional but wasn't crying like others did.

Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

on twitter bani fans r like - this women gives me strengthπŸ˜†

strength to do what?πŸ˜•
strength to abuse?πŸ€ͺ

strength to call others for mother f**kers and then cry and act like victim 🀒
Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

When Bani was whining to M2 and Lopa about them bitching about her, Manveer should've told her...SABSE ghatiya baat toh tune ki thi Bani. (The one about Mona and Manveer). That was the cheapest bitching session this season. Nah! I think all seasons!

YASSS !

Now Bani darling played feminist card in precap over Manu ! but she quickly forgot what she stated about mona and manveer 🀒
Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Everyone saw her reaction...but they never saw that why she reacted at the first place. Even BB said that she was made fun of even for her tattoos but she's more than just her tattoos...Bani's journey was not the best but one of its own unique kinds. The video was okay but she was upset on watching the remarks made on her tattoos etc. She as well was emotional but wasn't crying like others did.

kuch phi just to defend Bani ! for once admit she was wrong πŸ˜•

seriously she was rude PERIOD !