Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Oh please Bani fans always believe him on twitter ab tumhe believe nhi krna toh mat kro 😃 And Many twitter handles have reported that Rohan gets more votes than bani so there you go wo bat alag hai hai that everything is fixed 😉

Twitter handles that are RoLo fans and have barely 2K followers lol? Twitter handles who just popped out of nowhere? Twitter handles that copy other people's news and then make stuff up?
Ye baat ha to I saw two twitter handles saying Bani won by 60% of the votes and others didn't mention the percentage but said she won by a huge margin. LOL

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: devil_heart

reality post last year finale trends were correct
his final trends indicated prince and rishabh and no one believe rishabh in top 2 with small difference
but rishabh came in top 2

I don't trust Reality post either but i am damn sure Manveer is getting more votes than bani as his Family is doing massive campaigning for him all across India and specially Noida. Plus the commoner card is gonna work his favour big time. If they play fair Manveer will win let's see
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BB10

So wait...all these people who are laughing at the voting system being changed are not voting enough for their favorite...
...but in a scenario where if Bani wins, they would call her fixed winner?

This logic baffles me.

But I truly feel sorry for all the fandoms who voted, and their votes being wasted.
I've never voted before, and I am feeling totally cheated and upset.
And I fail to see the humour in all of this.

SMH you and your logic. This is no place for logic Owlie. 😳

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Twitter handles that are RoLo fans and have barely 2K followers lol? Twitter handles who just popped out of nowhere? Twitter handles that copy other people's news and then make stuff up?
Ye baat ha to I saw two twitter handles saying Bani won by 60% of the votes and others didn't mention the percentage but said she won by a huge margin. LOL

But you people believe SF just because she happens to be a bani fan 😆 Anyways jo krna hai believe krlo 😉
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

I don't trust Reality post either but i am damn sure Manveer is getting more votes than bani as his Family is doing massive campaigning for him all across India and specially Noida. Plus the commoner card is gonna work his favour big time. If they play fair Manveer will win let's see

India? I live in India? Mujhe nahi sunayi diya koi rally ki awaz! Bhai, Dher bande hai apne Noida mein kaam karne wale, ek ne nahi bola ki ki Manveer naam ke kisi bande ke koi rally hai.
There's no damn way, Manveer ko utne vote kile jo Bnai ko mile hai.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Ami, Why are you wasting your time here. Isse accha toh tum koi book padh leti.
siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

Theme will be fulfilled when bani and manveer walk out as top 2 but manveer ka popat ho jayega as bani is fixed winner

Nawww lol

With a theme of a reality show, with real people(indiawale), real indian people connecting with their on show struggle/journey to fame & then real votes & calls to make them popular. I don't see any celebs winning this season frankly.

P.s. how I wish so many quotes would not get clustered up & being unable to edit it out on my crappy tab. Last reply buddy, best wishes for the night, over & out.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

India? I live in India? Mujhe nahi sunayi diya koi rally ki awaz! Bhai, Dher bande hai apne Noida mein kaam karne wale, ek ne nahi bola ki ki Manveer naam ke kisi bande ke koi rally hai.
There's no damn way, Manveer ko utne vote kile jo Bnai ko mile hai.

OK

Word Count: 1

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Ami, Why are you wasting your time here. Isse accha toh tum koi book padh leti.

This seems like the most reasonable thinking at this point.
Ami, let's read Bakuman or We are the Ants. 🤔
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

This seems like the most reasonable thinking at this point.
Ami, let's read Bakuman or We are the Ants.🤔

I know I am behaving like a certain someone right now but ❤️ to both of you! Go, use you time in sth better. Deewaro se sar patakane se khoon tumhare sar se hi niklega.