Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hunder

u are right joker but again even if u do 1 sim 1 vote question is do result will depend on votes...ans is noπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

now you are learning hunder πŸ˜‰

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Lolololl Bani fans use to trust RealityPost the most and now just because he said Manveer was ahead he became Unreliable 😳 πŸ˜†

When did this happen lol? Most people only trust SF. I can't speak for everyone but I read a couple of months ago that he's a liar so I stopped believing him.

I wish he had posted Bani vs Rohan voting trends. Rohan fans would've said "Unfair unfair!! I don't believe this!!" πŸ˜†
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Some swindlers gets a bit of shame. BB knows people's money is going down the drain... so they want to limit our losses to the minimum. πŸ˜‰
siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

ya and made bani go ahead even when she got less votes than rohanπŸ˜ƒ

The only one I see going ahead in all this is BB, with a big deposit of cash, the finale would have a crowned a commoner as winner though even if it were another celeb in place of Bani or Lopa, or Om/Priyanka in place of Manveer, the theme of the season needs to be fulfilled in the end 🀒
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Ande ka kharcha zyada ho gaya kyaπŸ€”
MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Only in India people waste their money on celebs who care two hoots about them. Channels like Colors mint money in this process. Wake up..
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

Some swindlers gets a bit of shame. BB knows people's money is going down the drain... so they want to limit our losses to the minimum. πŸ˜‰

Trust me they don't care about ur losses, ek mahaan insaan joker ne ek baar kaha tha "credibility ki parwah unko hoti hai jinki koi izzat ho, BB ki koi izzat nahi hai"πŸ˜†
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

When did this happen lol? Most people only trust SF. I can't speak for everyone but I read a couple of months ago that he's a liar so I stopped believing him.

I wish he had posted Bani vs Rohan voting trends. Rohan fans would've said "Unfair unfair!! I don't believe this!!"πŸ˜†

Oh please Bani fans always believe him on twitter ab tumhe believe nhi krna toh mat kro πŸ˜ƒ And Many twitter handles have reported that Rohan gets more votes than bani so there you go wo bat alag hai hai that everything is fixed πŸ˜‰
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
reality post last year finale trends were correct
his final trends indicated prince and rishabh and no one believe rishabh in top 2 with small difference
but rishabh came in top 2

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: siren-call

The only one I see going ahead in all this is BB, with a big deposit of cash, the finale would have a crowned a commoner as winner though even if it were another celeb in place of Bani or Lopa, or Om/Priyanka in place of Manveer, the theme of the season needs to be fulfilled in the end 🀒

Theme will be fulfilled when bani and manveer walk out as top 2 but manveer ka popat ho jayega as bani is fixed winner