Originally posted by: siren-call

They probably made alot of money when Rohan & Bani were
nominated😉

I agree with you both.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

And all this is done to make bani win the show as she was behind manveer in sms voting. Kutta Bigg Boss 🤬

Voting trends are never released lol. TRP is a joke and he was exposed by Prince fans last season. He makes everything up.
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

And all this is done to make bani win the show as she was behind manveer in sms voting. Kutta Bigg Boss 🤬

Logically if manveer was leading then he actually have an advantage. as change of rules will help him the most
Edited by hunder - 7 years ago
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: siren-call

They probably made alot of money when Rohan & Bani were
nominated😉

ya and made bani go ahead even when she got less votes than rohan😃
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hunder

Logically if manveer was leading then he actually have an advantage. as change of rules will help him the most

Let's see
joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Again, it doesn't affect only Bani fans and Bani fans aren't the only ones (probably more than others but not the only ones) using multiple IDs and sims. They're still spending their time and money on it so how is this manipulating?

Because some fans have lot of time and money to waste. So yes this is manipulating. Do they let you vote twice when there is election?? NO right? Then this is manipulating. I don't care about bani, lopa, manveer. One vote per id is the right thing and the fair thing. Why are you so keen to letting ppl vote multiple times. I'm not talking about spending money and time.. What i'm talking about is fairness and 1 vote per id is fair..

Why do you think they changed the voting rule??? Because they can also see that it is unfair how ppl are voting multiple times,.
Edited by joker83 - 7 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Voting trends are never released lol. TRP is a joke and he was exposed by Prince fans last season. He makes everything up.

Lolololl Bani fans use to trust RealityPost the most and now just because he said Manveer was ahead he became Unreliable 😳 😆
hunder thumbnail

votes don't matter to BB this season, they will do what they want. even if both bani and lopa have more votes than commoners they will take 1 celebrity and 1 commoner ahead. Hate to say but joker was right.
joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Previous voting rule had the flood gate open... now with this rule the faucet only drips once every sec...
fair and square !!!
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: joker83

Because some fans have lot of time and money to waste. So yes this is manipulating. Do they let you vote twice when there is election?? NO right? Then this is manipulating. I don't care about bani, lopa, manveer. One vote per id is the right thing and the fair thing. Why are you so keen to letting ppl vote multiple times. I'm not talking about spending money and time.. What i'm talking about is fairness and 1 vote per id is fair..

Why do you think they changed the voting rule??? Because they can also see that it is unfair how ppl are voting multiple times,.

u are right joker but again even if u do 1 sim 1 vote question is do result will depend on votes...ans is no😉😆
Edited by hunder - 7 years ago