Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

That's the problem.. I found out about it on Twitter imagine those who don't use social media much.. They'll keep wasting their money.

no when you will vote for a person through sms now you will be told that voting rules are updated and only one vote per id
it is effective from january 27, 10 pm
before that all sms votes are counted
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: devil_heart

yes when you will vote for your contestant , you will be told thru sms that voting rules are updated only one vote per id

I have seen screen shots of how people vote, they send 99 votes together and don't wait for confirmation. so in that case money will be wasted
hunder thumbnail
They should make the voting even more fair then. Why not make a rule that in online voting u cannot vote from 2 IDs with same IP address
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It affects everyone not only Bani fans. :)

i don't care who wins just don;t want a big time task looser bani ji win.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Voting was people's way to support their favorite and make sure their journey in the house was worth it.. But now that's not possible either. What difference does 1 vote make? -.-
joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Voting was people's way to support their favorite and make sure their journey in the house was worth it.. But now that's not possible either. What difference does 1 vote make? -.-

Well now a Bani teen fan can't manipulate the system and can only vote once. I think it is fair !!!
hunder thumbnail

BB don't want to make money this time from voting, they just want this idea of celebrity vs commoner to be successful
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
And all this is done to make bani win the show as she was behind manveer in sms voting. Kutta Bigg Boss 🤬
siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

BB don't want to make money this time from voting, they just want this idea of celebrity vs commoner to be successful

They probably made alot of money when Rohan & Bani were
nominated😉
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: joker83

Well now a Bani teen fan can't manipulate the system and can only vote once. I think it is fair !!!

Again, it doesn't affect only Bani fans and Bani fans aren't the only ones (probably more than others but not the only ones) using multiple IDs and sims. They're still spending their time and money on it so how is this manipulating?