Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Yeh sab fans ke liye 'Baba Ji Ka Thullu'' tha 🤣🤣.

Ab BB hain he saala kameena, kitne saalo se loot raha hain viewers ko 😆.

10 saal se 🤣
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goldie.

I think it's better. I always find this voting system kind of unfair. Fans vote like crazy sometimes for an undeserving candidate which I don't like.

Both Bani and Lopa in this case will get affected. Bani I have no fear as she has more fans than the rest of three together. Lopa fans should fear. I am happy for manveer and mannu.. They might get more votes than Lopa like this. Specially manveer who I really think is deserving.

Votes that have already been cast should be counted.

Though I agree with your point as a whole but then maybe a Lopa might not be deserving enough for you but she might be deserving enough for others, so in that sense a person having more fans should win.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: joker83

Correct !

If you did that then I think you should be charged for your stupidity... lol

They love a contestant so much that they spend so much money on them. I find it admirable.. Not stupid. But to each his own.
TWEETYP1E thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In my opinion people put a lot of money in lottery and raffle ticket but they can't ask for refunds if they don't win.
Let's hope people have learnt a lesson and they don't make the same mistake again for any show.
I also think that this e who voted 100 times will get paid by the contestants.
rats007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Yes. I meant that. They uploaded SS/videos of them doing it. They borrowed their friends and family's sims to do this and now it's all wasted.

The T&C reads - 1 vote per email id effective from 25th January 10:00AM IST. 1 SMS per sim effective from 27th January 10:00 pm. I believe this means more than 1 SMS voting per sim until tonite must have been valid. They can't invalidate the votes retrospectively.
However, only 1 vote per email id has been valid for the finals. I live outside India and voted 100 per id - Damn what a waste of time!😡
Edited by rats007 - 7 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: joker83

Correct !

If you did that then I think you should be charged for your stupidity... lol

Yeah definately, They didnt came in your dream and asked you to vote with 20-30 sims. Lol
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Think about those who still don't know terms and conditions have changed and may end up voting more from 1 sim and 1 ID🤣
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Vindu ne kitne paise lagaye honge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have been telling you it's all fixed for a long time now, spending money on votes is like flushing it all down the drain.

Thanks BS10 season