Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

You have been one of the most jovial and fun loving friend this season...continue to spread smiles n happiness around Ruch...! 😊

Thank you Cruiser πŸ€—

I dont bring seriousness to a reality show forum...why fight and argue for a bunch of celebs we hardly know and they us..πŸ˜†

Its nice to able to come on and have a good read and have a giggle at the same time...life is too short to take things seriously on unnecessary topics.

We need to preserve our energy and brain on other important things in life and on the things happening in the world around us !!!

Your threads have been a life saver this season..or the forum was ever so boring...a great place to come and have a good read and a laugh..i will miss them...😭

I have links to all your threads will have a read when i am bored or down !!! they usually cheer me up.πŸ˜ƒ

I am looking forward to one of your final masterpieces but please Babaji has to be in it..πŸ˜†

😳 Yes yes I know i am very biased towards Babaji...

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Rukhi-Cruiser's final masterpiece on Baba can only happen if he is allowed to come and cause the well awaited halla on final stage πŸ˜†
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bani and Rohan will be told it was Made in China plastic poo and Swami was merely screwing their minds!

the things China gets blamed for! πŸ˜†

But, I often wonder if they had a dedicated channel + online portal to telecast live feed from all cameras inside the house 24/7 for the entire duration of the show; then either do away with the evening telecast of an episode or simply telecast random snippets of the day's events, especially the tasks, without editing anything.. how will this impact on the show and audience perception of every contestant! that will be as real as it can get. let the viewers make their judgments based on reality, rather than on edited reality. [http://streamable.com/6xjxj]

Edited: to add a small clip link to rohan's interview where he speaks abt this

Edited by vitriolic - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: alexstar

Ahh so this is the reality cruiser ji😳...hilarious🀣

thanks for laughing Alex...for years we have smiled together...awesome indeed...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Edited by KollyBollyTv - 7 years ago
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well written , Well analysed take on Bigg Boss πŸ‘ , Cruiser

BB is edited & not scripted ...Its true
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Pooro seazon kothhaye chheelen aapni Dada? 😲

Thanks...Happy New Year Sir! πŸ˜›

Happy New Year πŸ‘πŸΌ

M-Cube r proti BBr atota astha dekhe aamar show taar proti aastha haariye gechilo πŸ˜† lost the interest midway after witnessing the biased for commoners ! bura ho accha ho celebrities ko hi dekhna accha lagta hai bigg bass mein, why should i waste my time and energy to watch a dehati launda from greater noida or a muhalle ki velle dada from jaipur
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

haha...thanks Gaja...your naughtiness and humour has stood out for me this season and enjoyed your cheeky banters a lot! πŸ‘

Stay cheerful...stay blessed...😊

Cruiser bhai itni bhi taarif mat kiya karo kisiki ki usse mods ban hi kar de πŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

@Rukhi-Cruiser's final masterpiece on Baba can only happen if he is allowed to come and cause the well awaited halla on final stage πŸ˜†

King Sized ego of Pint sized Sultan set to ruin finale! πŸ˜•
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScorpionGunner

Cruiser bhai itni bhi taarif mat kiya karo kisiki ki usse mods ban hi kar de πŸ˜†

Very sad really! πŸ˜•

Gajalove is extremely witty and her humour is quite sharp. Used to love her chit-chats and fun digs! I never thought she crossed the fine line anywhere (not to my knowledge atleast)...