s8 it was tiger ali
s9 dnt know
s10 it is tiger mannu

all my favs 🥳
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Look like manveer might win 😲 But it might be a cover up to make bani win and remove that fixed winner ka dhaba from her. So no i still feel bani wil win

Does it matter...both were favourites so any one of them winning will be the same.

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Manu's put-together journey was the best! He even got the song Abhi Mujh Mein. That always draws tears 😭

Bani's journey made me feel for her. 😭 Hats off to her for surviving so much crap and bitching. She's definitely had the toughest time 😆 I thought she was genuinely overcome with emotion by the end of her video, and that quiet, simmering emotion resonated more with me than others with their running tears.

Bani had seen a lot of bitching and it's natural to talk about it with someone but she shouldn't have done it with M2L. She should've known better.

However what Lopa brought up, wah 👏 Lopa, thanks for reminding me what it was that completely TRASHED your image and you will never get it back. We all know you didn't say anything about Bani's mother ok? We KNOW what you said. You said she was using her mother's cancer. Disgusting, ghatiya accusation and a lot of neutral people will feel this way. Anyone whose had a cancer patient in their lives will feel that way. Someone who thinks like that should never be a winner. 🤢

Precap: Oh no, what's Manu saying 😲 Dude, don't start to look bad now that I'm starting to really like you 😆

But I can't wait for the episode tonight! Hopefully it's at 9 and not 10:30. Punz and Dufferandu 😆
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

sab se bare manuranjak

s7 it was ajaz
s8 it was tiger ali
s9 dnt know
s10 it is tiger mannu

all my favs 🥳

None of them won

But out of them i liked Tiger Ali the best...😆
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Detox

Finale shoot over?

What's hapnin, what's hapnin, is it all goin daaan today? 😆
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Manu's put-together journey was the best! He even got the song Abhi Mujh Mein. That always draws tears 😭

Bani's journey made me feel for her. 😭 Hats off to her for surviving so much crap and bitching. She's definitely had the toughest time 😆 I thought she was genuinely overcome with emotion by the end of her video, and that quiet, simmering emotion resonated more with me than others with their running tears.

Bani had seen a lot of bitching and it's natural to talk about it with someone but she shouldn't have done it with M2L. She should've known better.

However what Lopa brought up, wah 👏 Lopa, thanks for reminding me what it was that completely TRASHED your image and you will never get it back. We all know you didn't say anything about Bani's mother ok? We KNOW what you said. You said she was using her mother's cancer. Disgusting, ghatiya accusation and a lot of neutral people will feel this way. Anyone whose had a cancer patient in their lives will feel that way. Someone who thinks like that should never be a winner. 🤢

Precap: Oh no, what's Manu saying 😲 Dude, don't start to look bad now that I'm starting to really like you 😆

But I can't wait for the episode tonight! Hopefully it's at 9 and not 10:30. Punz and Dufferandu 😆

bechare ke vocab kamzoor ha

convienence ke dosti ke bajae benefits le aya tiger 😆
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
tiger ali quli mirza posted manveer won
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Congrats Manveer for winning may Allah bless u bro and bani lopa and Manu too

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

tiger ali quli mirza posted manveer won

Is this true though has he really won 😲
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Vindu ka twitter check kro koi kya keh rha hai wo ab?