Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1110019 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I lurk in this thread, but I'm really going to miss the funny dialogues you guys throw out. esp from mithibabni Ek dam mast! One day left only. Bahut rona aoga

vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isha.Isha

If they do not make Manveer the winner, it is so obvious Bani had this written in contract to begin with. Rohan would have been the best choice to be made the winner for sure if they were still going to make a celebrity winner.

I don't buy BB does not have his way in making the winner. Audit, and whatever not, they do have their way for sure.

Nothing else left after all they do pre-finale, they redirect someone's vote to someone else.

Of course, they do, and they do this by careful editing to create a certain narrative (as SP rightly explained a few weeks ago). Here, in this video below, rohan says the same thing
http://streamable.com/6xjxj

it is unfair on the others who are wrongly portrayed, but I guess it is the price they have to pay, a risk they have to take.. to come on such shows
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hero Swami On ne maari entriyaan aur Shazu ki dil ki baaji ghantiyaan re tannn tannn tannn ☺️

Swamiji aaj aap aapki asli ID toh humein batate jaayiye 😳
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Mahek kahin tu toh mere dil ke saath khilwaar toh nahin kar rahi hain🤔
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Aare gao walon dekho toh sahi kaun aaya hain😳meri priyo adhaarsh Swam ji ne darshaan diye hain ☺️
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Hero Om ji chup kyun hogaye ho,kuch toh bolo😒
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

That DP 🤣
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Tu mera Hero Om ak mazak uda rahe hain😡Kinna handsome toh lag rahe hain DP main😳
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is Saturday the finale? Or is it on Sunday?
Edit - I ask cos I'm still playing catchup on the episodes. Just completed last week's episodes and will next be watching the Salman + SRK WKW...

So I'm wondering if I need to do a marathon session... or do I have another day...
Edited by dhinga1 - 7 years ago
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks...
I just finished watching the hand on keep-your-hand-on-the-red-button task ep (last Friday's) ... I know I definitely want to see Mandana "Agar" Karimi... but not so sure about the other eps. Which days are worth seeing? I don't really have a favorite or so... I watch for enjoyment.
Edited by dhinga1 - 7 years ago