Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Isha.Isha

If they do not make Manveer the winner, it is so obvious Bani had this written in contract to begin with. Rohan would have been the best choice to be made the winner for sure if they were still going to make a celebrity winner.

I don't buy BB does not have his way in making the winner. Audit, and whatever not, they do have their way for sure.

Nothing else left after all they do pre-finale, they redirect someone's vote to someone else.

BB can do whatever they want ...who will stop them ?? Who will question them ???

Everyone wants to watch this show so wont do anything about this ..otherwise they will have to shut it down.

BB promotes all the wrong things and it gets worse every sesson..but hey will people take a stand and stop watching NO...😃

They can make the winner whoever they want to...Juhi is one of the examples which most give..so there you have it..😃

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

That was epic 🤣

I can't wait to see this 😆
realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

BB can do whatever they want ...who will stop them ?? Who will question them ???

Everyone wants to watch this show so wont do anything about this ..otherwise they will have to shut it down.

BB promotes all the wrong things and it gets worse every sesson..but hey will people take a stand and stop watching NO...😃

They can make the winner whoever they want to...Juhi is one of the examples which most give..so there you have it..😃

Juhi ka toh one can't even say that she was the pre determined winner..
Bb just didn't want a wild card to win that's it.. With Juhi other finalists were Mehek,Sid, Sky and Amar..anyone of them were more deserving than Juhi..

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

@BOLD ABOVE-Exactly!If people feels so strongly,take a stand,complain,protest so that channel has to deal with the outrage.Look when Shilpa was racially bullied on UK BB,the whole nation took a stand for her,even the PM of the country had to step in and make a nationwide plea ,for all to do justice by voting for the right people and show that the nation is one of fairness,eqauality and tolerance.If such a strong can be taken then I'm sure there will have to be a positive outcome.
Edited by shaz2009 - 7 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sakina3

I can't wait to see this 😆

😆 That was highlight of eppy for me today and Bani's traumatized reactions at the end 😆
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Manveer ka video sab sy positive dikhaya hai BB ny😲 Mujhe lag rha hai manveer na jeet jaye kahin.
Bani Journey was not special in comparison to others. They showed her Love for Food, Not doing tasks. And Her friendship with Gaus thats it. Jabke manveer ky journey mai everything was positive. Or Maybe it is BB plan just to cover up the fact that Bani isnt scripted winner
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitytvfan

Juhi ka toh one can't even say that she was the pre determined winner..
Bb just didn't want a wild card to win that's it.. With Juhi other finalists were Mehek,Sid, Sky and Amar..anyone of them were more deserving than Juhi..

I have no idea about S5 as i didnt watch it...plus i joined this forum in S6 but wasnt as active as i am now. Yes it seems they had to make Juhi last minute winner as there where no other choices. 😆
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Manveer ka video sab sy positive dikhaya hai BB ny😲 Mujhe lag rha hai manveer na jeet jaye kahin.
Bani Journey was not special in comparison to others. They showed her Love for Food, Not doing tasks. And Her friendship with Gaus thats it. Jabke manveer ky journey mai everything was positive. Or Maybe it is BB plan just to cover up the fact that Bani isnt scripted winner

What a journey 🤣
Eating and friendship..😆

Edited by RuChi4ever - 7 years ago
1110019 thumbnail
lol bani and manveer's journey were the worst
lopa and manu were the best

ropa moments and manu one fine liners ftw!
1110019 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

Manu jaate jaate aoni game kyu mithi kar raha hai.

He just doesn't know wjhere to draw the line. Manveer NEVER crosses it. Yeh difference hai!

kya keh rahe ho

Manveer always crosses the line. Manu on the other hand delivers with entertainment, and is the much better contestant. Yeh difference hai!