Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

kyun bhai

πŸ˜† om arha he kiya

Bhai uska he darr hain, Kahi Saala Trp trp ke bahane Om ko host banake na bhej de. πŸ˜†
I think , I read somewhere. Maybe a rumour. πŸ˜‰
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

They are so chaalu. Showed Bani all the bitching videos knowing fully well how she'll react. They want the fangirls to trend #StayStrongBani #WinBani #DukhiyaBani etc. πŸ˜†

Aur kitna trend karenge yaar lekin? Season khatam hone ko aaya - we know all about Bani the victim, the misunderstood, etc. And whatever MM/Lopa have said about her, I'm assuming we - the viewers, have seen it - and reactions on that are done and dusted. So what's supposed to motivate even more votes for Bani? Her tears or her yelling?
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

arey wah hamare tareef πŸ˜›

slient the oh ho πŸ˜›

Yep - 3 seasons ki silent reader/stalker/lurker - jo bhi kaho πŸ˜†. Started posting last year se, but minimal. Was active properly this season.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Yep - 3 seasons ki silent reader/stalker/lurker - jo bhi kaho πŸ˜†. Started posting last year se, but minimal. Was active properly this season.

last year was not there half season tha yaha
seson 8 m zaroor dekha huga ap ne πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Aur kitna trend karenge yaar lekin? Season khatam hone ko aaya - we know all about Bani the victim, the understood, etc. And whatever MM/Lopa have said about her, I'm assuming we - the viewers, have seen it - and reactions on that are done and dusted. So what's supposed to motivate even more votes for Bani? Her tears or her yelling?[/DIV]

A twitter fangirl's work is never done. They even say Lopa attacked Bani. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by MithiBani - 7 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Acha hai ...hum continue karenge humare pagalpan ...CC pe πŸ˜ƒ

You can get rid of you goldie colour that you hate..πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
voting system he change hugaya πŸ˜†
voting karne wale bhukla rhe ha 🀣
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Bhagwan! Mithi fail karo inn dono ko. Yeh toh aivain Bani-prem dikha rahe the. Sache supporters toh yeh Mandyji ke hi hainπŸ˜†[/DIV]

Dono fail! Monday se DDT tum dono chalana. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

A twitter fangirl's work is never done. They even say Lopa attacked Bani. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

When? During the fight after the call-centre task? That beats me completely - feel like I watched a completely different episode and uncut video. To me, violence is grabbing someone around the middle in a strong-hold, and staying put even while they're attempting to get free. And from what I saw - that was Bani. But chalo, each to their own.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I am happy that Punzz is coming .. cant wait to see him again..πŸ₯³