Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Tomorrow, a panelist tells Lopa she is a sore loser Nd Manu tells Bani that she didnt have a great friendship with Gaurav. Calls it...friends with benefits.

Is Manu Seth ko 'friends with benefits' ka matlab nahin pata. Iska PROSPECTUS hi galat PLATE-FORM pe khada hota hai. πŸ˜†

🀣 I'm sure he means convenience ki dosti, par iss galat PLATE-FORM pe iski bohot bajegi kal πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
lagta ha they will offer breifcase on finale day like they did in season 8
mannu seth ke eliminatae hujane ke bad
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jayjaya79

Tomorrows episode fun fun fun. Punz is here...ek baar bass Bani ya Lopa ko dufferandu bol de...maza aa jayega!

Malishka,Ravi Dubey, whose the girl with him???

Hope it is fun and just a thanda episode like usual, promo achha hota hain, episode boring.

@bold...ROTFL!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I had forgotten that word. πŸ˜†
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't get what MAnu said in precapπŸ˜• Was he mentioning Gaurav and Bani ka friendship or was he talking about the comment passed by Bani on Mona and Manveer??πŸ˜•
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode was a Bigg BoreπŸ˜†
But Loved Lopa's journey honestly πŸ˜† Most positive one...and Bani's felt most negative, felt like they had nothing to show at all and whatever they did made her look more negative and it had not a single good thing about herπŸ˜†

Manveer's video was the longest, and BB praised him the most...all the words BB used, I just have same sentiments Chingaari said in first 3 pages...Kamina BB... even added OmG's bits and tried to show Mannu negative in Manveer's video ...trying to make Gaav ka Chora the winner...his and Nitibha's bits were hilarious...But BB ne tareefon ke pul baandh diye, looked so OTT πŸ˜†

Lopa's video had a lil journey of Rohan too <3 He deserved this journey the most! And Lopa's journey actually had good things to show about her unlike Manveer and Bani!

Mannu's video was good too.,...and I felt his was shortest...Seeing Manveer Mannu video kinda proved that Mannu is better out of the 2

Precap is awesome...someone mentioned RJ Mallishka not coming this season, she is in precap...the panel and Mannu bajaoing Bani in precap is awesome...Farah Puneet, Ravi Dubey, sab ek se badhkar ek πŸ˜†

Hope Lopa and Mannu end up as top 2, hope karne mein kya jaata hai πŸ˜†
Edited by -EvilDesires- - 7 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

What exactly was so special in Bani's journey ? Someone plz explain me this πŸ€”

This is the wrong place to find that, is kay liye apko AT main jaana pade gaπŸ˜†

CynicWatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msd21

Nachiket and SpicySagar are working hard to put it together and will post when ready here.πŸ˜†

I am too much excited to wait. Jaldi Karo Bhai.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Farah Khan is the judge

Are you kidding BB🀣

Judge Farah hai tho saaza sirf Lopa aur Manu ko milega..😳
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Farah Khan is the judge

Are you kidding BB🀣

Really? Tab toh Bani jeetegi aur 'darawni' Lopa haare gi. Or who knows, Farah might have some more gems to hurl at Lopa tmrw πŸ₯±
Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
What was Manu telling Lopa and Manveer in the bedroom?