Voting trends not looking good for Lopa

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The recent voting trend updates by an entertainment portal does not look good for Lopa.
She is way behind in offline votes and lost her top spot in the online votes.
Several online polls also show people see her as less deserving than Manu, and she could possibly be the first one to exit on the 28th of Jan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
one site says Manu is leaving..
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lopa is definitely going to be in top 2
I definitely don't think she has less votes than Manu and even if she does, she won't go out as votes is not going to be the only criteria
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
They are keeping voting aside, it seems the Endermol guy is wanting her over Bani in top 2 with Manveer. Dibang tweet too sought of hinted to this... Not everything need be counted.
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
manu is leaving...i think he will take the bag or something...and do u really trust all this voting trend..i dont think any such info will be revealed
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know for one thing that Manu or Lopa cannot win as the support for Manveer and Bani is high!
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I know for one thing that Manu or Lopa cannot win as the support for Manveer and Bani is high!

They are not going by public support this time. In the BB team itself there are differences Raj wants Manveer as he wants to boost the next season of all commoners & Deepak wants Lopa.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: melfns

They are not going by public support this time. In the BB team itself there are differences Raj wants Manveer as he wants to boost the next season of all commoners & Deepak wants Lopa.

Really?
I read Raj's interview...but who is this Deepak?
In that case, it's difficult for Bani to win. Lopa cannot win by votes is I know because Manveer and Bani has huge support more than her.