chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
What I have seen is that unless you are a BB favored contestant they really screw up your reputation. Every season it has been like this. I think image and reputation is very important for people pursuing public careers like acting.

I felt bad about how Rohan was treated by BB throughout the season just becoz he spoke against BB. Even in the last episode he was made a horse. Disgusting. And Im not even a fan of Rohan but I can see this. Even Lopa is going through the same thing just because they have to make Bani look good. Last seasons Rishab was also made to look stupid becoz he never followed BBs favorites or did as he was told.

So if you see the host is blasting you in one or two Weekend episodes it is best to give up and stop doing anything in the house and be voted out. Image is more important than an appearance on BB for one season. A bad image can cost an entire career.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kushal was bashed ruthlessly and yet he is doing OK and back playing a lead on a new TV show.
Even Sky is doing OK. FWIW even KRK has fans.
So Hopefully it doesn't impact Rohan too. And as such hisfan base has increased after this show, so it's not all bad for him.

chachichampa thumbnail

Originally posted by: MindIt

Kushal was bashed ruthlessly and yet he is doing OK and back playing a lead on a new TV show.

Even Sky is doing OK. FWIW even KRK has fans.
So Hopefully it doesn't impact Rohan too. And as such hisfan base has increased after this show, so it's not all bad for him.

Hope so... cant speak for KRK or Sky because they did do indefensible things in the house. But hope Rohan does well. He really didnt deserve the treatment in the house. BB goes really low down and out of the way to show a contestant's bad side by manipulating the editing.
chachichampa thumbnail
Lopa and Rohan were the first people to take stands for others and who fought the filthiness of Baba and Jagga single handedly... even when initially nothing was said to them directly but they just stood up for other people. Bani on the other hand only reacted when it came to her, in fact even over reacting in most situations. She defended herself in the Jagga incident by saying mujhe toh kuch nahi kaha - which is despicable despite knowing the filth Jagga was saying about everyone. Thats the difference between Lopa and Bani. Bani is only all about herself while Lopa will defend anyone for a right cause.
Unfortunately for both Rohan and Lopa this season not buttering up BB cost them their reputations. While Bani is just treated as a naughty child and her behavior is justified by saying woh aisi hi hai - she doesnt mean anything bad when all she has been the entire season is childish and selfish.
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If you have talent & do hard work u will succeed in any profession.
Having PRs or acting like a victim one wont achieve anything in life.