People OPEN your eyes !!!!

joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
The top 4 ended up 2 Celeb vs 2 Commoners.. coincidence??
Final 2 will end up 1 Celeb 1 Commoner.. coincidence??

The theme Commoner vs Celeb is being justified here !!!!

Votes are just a way of paying show's expenses !!!!!

If Manveeer wins do you really think he will win by votes???

Manveer a commoner has gathered more fans than both Lopa and Bani in 100+ days ??

The show is heavily manipulated and edited. They will show anyone they want in good light and then show someone in bad light. You really can't tell by 40 min edited episode who deserves to win..it is impossible to tell that by watching a half edit episode... they show Bani/lopa argumentsso we were like damnn they are enemies.. I read in LF forums so many times bani and lopa had healthy conversion.. why were they not shown??

Presidency/Political election votes mei itna fraud hota hai and you telling me iss chotay se show mein nai hoga ? haha

IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL WHO DESERVES TO WIN by watching half a$$ episode

40 mins out of 24 hour.. BS

BB I call it BS !!!!!

Edited by joker83 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My eyes are open. Watching BB from Season 1. Not a new viewer. I know what you said and understand it.

😎

Cool?

I'm.sure there are others who understand this point already 😆...

joker83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

My eyes are open. Watching BB from Season 1. Not a new viewer. I know what you said and understand it.

😎

Cool?

I'm.sure there are others who understand this point already 😆...

I'm glad your eyes are open and see the picture. But unfortunately some people still have their eyes closed 🥱
joker83 thumbnail
OPEN WIDE OPEN!!!
Edited by joker83 - 7 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: joker83

I'm glad your eyes are open and see the picture. But unfortunately some people still have their eyes closed 🥱

Yeah.

Show was always like this. Live feed added as a benefit though. Editing plays the major role here.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This not the first time, at least last four seasons or may be all seasons of BB and many other reality show have no reality. These are cooked to please a few and fool and deceive audiences by showing fake controversies, voting revenue is to pocket or pay for show expanse as you said.

This season should be called BS10 with a BS winner. Fixed and rigged from day one.
MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is NO reality in any Indian reality shows. BB is glaringly open this season with their bias. We love it when our choice wins or hate it. But fact is, it is heavily edited and manipulated. Everything is fixed, everything...Right from the start...
People should vote only online and not spend money on SMS. The finale poll audit is fake and namesake..Especially colors (see their JDJ winner)..
joker83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

This not the first time, at least last four seasons or may be all seasons of BB and many other reality show have no reality. These are cooked to please a few and fool and deceive audiences by showing fake controversies, voting revenue is to pocket or pay for show expanse as you said.

This season should be called BS10 with a BS winner. Fixed and rigged from day one.

BS10 and BS winner !! Very good name !!!!
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MindIt

There is NO reality in any Indian reality shows. BB is glaringly open this season with their bias. We love it when our choice wins or hate it. But fact is, it is heavily edited and manipulated. Everything is fixed, everything...Right from the start...

People should vote only online and not spend money on SMS. The finale poll audit is fake and namesake..Especially colors (see their JDJ winner)..

This season may be the last. They are not even hidding their bias. They are punishing and editing those housemates, who complains or show them the injustices in such a degrading way that it could effect their careers. This season why we were able to predict the fixed winner so early is no surprise.
Edited by Love-u-all - 7 years ago
VickyAg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You may be completely right but I have doubts when discussing who is more popular between Lopa and Manveer. In my opinion when Lopa entered she was not so well known face as other celebrity. Most of the fans she has, she gained from this show. And you are also underestimating what a cast can do in case of Manveer. I am from the same region and believe me here elections are fought based on cast only.

P.S - I am not a Gujar.
PPS - I prefer Manu over Manveer any given day.