Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Lopa is a liar can't accept her mistake..So much self-righteousness..

Bani is telling the truth so she aggressive..Itz hard to see with the blinders on.,
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can for once Bani not walk out from a conversation?
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bani is still in her illusion which mandana has created that she does not bitch about anyone and others bitch about her🤢
She had many times accused lopa of being childish but she herself is acting immature😆
As if she thought lopa to be her biggest fan who had backstabbed her
She knows that they had issues which are presently neutral but it seems that she is missing her old days
And those people who said that lopa had got her footage from Bani presently it seems the other way around
Edited by ss95 - 7 years ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Arggg this girl is so ziddi.. Result of all the pampering her loved ones, Rahul, biggboss and Rohan have been doing. U have to be firm with kids like her sometimes else those kids will become like Lopa only.
1044164 thumbnail
I want to go inside BB house and give a tight slap to this gutterside woman.Calls others roadside people but who the hell is she?
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lopa and Rohan were the first people to take stands for others and who fought the filthiness of Baba and Jagga single handedly... even when initially nothing was said to them directly but they just stood up for other people. Bani on the other hand only reacted when it came to her, in fact even over reacting in most situations. She defended herself in the Jagga incident by saying mujhe toh kuch nahi kaha - which is despicable despite knowing the filth Jagga was saying about everyone. Thats the difference between Lopa and Bani. Bani is only all about herself while Lopa will defend anyone for a right cause.
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: meghan11

Lopa is a liar can't accept her mistake..So much self-righteousness..

Bani is telling the truth so she aggressive..Itz hard to see with the blinders on.,

yup she is a liar..lied again about Bani when rishab came glad bani caught her right then.. Did u notice how she was like oh sorry sorry sorry.. It was so fake 😕 I bet she"ll keep behaving like this unless someone who really cares about her make her understand somehow coz she doesn't seem who can learn on their own. So rigid and ziddi she has become. People like her have a tendency to go violent which we all saw in the BB house.
Edited by Goldie. - 7 years ago
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
no this conversation is after adaalat task which happened today
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why is bani so affected by lopa n her views?
U don't like her right then how does it matter what she thinks about u or what she said about u?
I mean ignore n b calm girl don't play victim all the time
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldie.

yup she is a liar..lied again about Bani when rishab came glad bani caught her right then.. Did u notice how she was like oh sorry sorry sorry.. It was so fake 😕 I bet she"ll keep behaving like this unless someone who really cares about her make her understand somehow coz she doesn't seem who can learn on their own. So rigid and ziddi she has become. People like her have a tendency to go violent which we all saw in the BB house.

I know that was the golden moment yesterday. I was glad for once bani spoke up and cleared the air right away...Lopa is a FAKE QUEEN seriously, no kidding..

Shez so stubborn and self-righteous that she doesn't even care trampling over people in an effort to do so..

Only Lopa is devious enuff to refute evidence..

How pathetic...

Gal needs a doc and fast...
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago