Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sakina3

LOPA JUST ACCEPT YOU WERE WRONG.

It's not such a big deal to explain what you thought and how you were wrong blah blah blah

ALL you need to say is I'm sorry I was wrong. Bas.

Lopamudra cannot do this.

It's not easy to accept your mistakes and say sorry.

Lopa has BIG EGO which ruined her image inside the house because despite having vocals about things she depicted herself as EGOISTIC and IMMATURE. This is her negative point. She cannot say sorry.

She was just defending her mistake. No surprise there.
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
When has Bani ever accepted her galti. She makes faces, rolls her eyes, gives gaalis and walks away if anybody or anything goes against what she wants or thinks.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Ugh Bani.. Read on Twitter that she lashed out at lopa after watching her journey where they showed lopa saying something about bani

I thought bani was saaf dil and didn't keep grudges?? As if she hasn't said a word about lopa behind her back.. Two faced woman

Word Count: 0

chachichampa thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Ugh Bani.. Read on Twitter that she lashed out at lopa after watching her journey where they showed lopa saying something about bani

I thought bani was saaf dil and didn't keep grudges?? As if she hasn't said a word about lopa behind her back.. Two faced woman

Right! Bani bitches about everybody and ends with Mein nahi bolti dusre saab bolte hai. I dont do any bitching... when she like everyone else does pura dil bharke bitching about everybody.

Lopa is in fact accepting her mistake here and of course being defensive because Bani is happily having a go at her. If Bani is really the Mahan Devi as she is portrayed as she should have let it go and accepted the apology instead of digging for more and more and trying to put Lopa down.

soulEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

When has Bani ever accepted her galti. She makes faces, rolls her eyes, gives gaalis and walks away if anybody or anything goes against what she wants or thinks.

When did bani not accept her mistake.Pls give me 2 instances
neekkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both are wrong
Both should sit together and sort out everything
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chachichampa

Right! Bani bitches about everybody and ends with Mein nahi bolti dusre saab bolte hai. I dont do any bitching... when she like everyone else does pura dil bharke bitching about everybody.

Lopa is in fact accepting her mistake here and of course being defensive because Bani is happily having a go at her. If Bani is really the Mahan Devi as she is portrayed as she should have let it go and accepted the apology instead of digging for more and more and trying to put Lopa down.

+1 👍🏼 Bani is childish.🤪
chachichampa thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulEscape

When did bani not accept her mistake.Pls give me 2 instances

See the entire season. So many times with Gaurav. The cake incident. The Jagga supporting incident. Over reacting to Lopa's mom statement. She just justifies everything she does with big talks. If Lopa is accused for giving talks then Bani is also absolutely the same.
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God!! In se na ho payega.. Anytime they try to make peace - one of them erupts which lately seems to be Bani..

Chemical locha hai..
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lopi is a shameless woman never accepting mistake 🤢 Both her and her bestie bhuke of cake disgusting people 🤢