I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Even reading this I can sense how aggressive Bani is. 😑
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
inka kuch na hogaπŸ˜†
ab isme bhi ladna yaar seriously childish. bani wants lopa to accpt mistake n say sorry isnt it?. what is manu trying to do btw these 2πŸ˜†
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This for me is a fact that Lopa can never ever accpet her mistake...she will finds ways and ways to defend her thn just saying ok galti ho gai...and ending topic...waise even though me bani fan hu...but lopa and bani fights and all are getting seriously annoying...evn if unko jhagda nhi krna hoga bb creates situation jaha ye log ladne lagte hai...sometime both come out as really immature with der fights...
Edited by kirti31096 - 7 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nothing to get confused in this.

Lopamudra as usual Cannot accept her mistake...shameless girl...we all know Bani never pushed Lopamudra in that Igluuu task but that stupid Nitibha lied to Lopamudra and Lopa in her hatred for Bani said to her that she's"roadside"

Excuse me, but the way Lopa defends her mistake it's her who is behaving like roadside person.

Thisnis why Lopa irritate me...she never accept her mistake. Her Ego is everything for her...she wants to understand only what she's thinking.

This isn't conversation...and again Lopa.doesnt accept her mistake. No point in talking to her. I don't know how Rohan tolerated her behavior.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Even reading this I can sense how aggressive Bani is.😑

And I can see how shameless and stubborn immature Lopamudra is! 😑...

What if you were in place of Bani or Manu etc and Lopa wasn't accepting her mistake but only defending it but then still you will stay calm ?
πŸ˜†

handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ugh Bani.. Read on Twitter that she lashed out at lopa after watching her journey where they showed lopa saying something about bani
I thought bani was saaf dil and didn't keep grudges?? As if she hasn't said a word about lopa behind her back.. Two faced woman
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yeh Bani kitni badi dramebaaz hai 🀒
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOPA JUST ACCEPT YOU WERE WRONG.
It's not such a big deal to explain what you thought and how you were wrong blah blah blah

ALL you need to say is I'm sorry I was wrong. Bas.
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is why i just dislike lopa to the core.keep your damn ego aside and say sorry instead of defending your mistake gurl... Rohan bechara needs to be given an award for tolerating this egoistic maniacπŸ€”