How do think contestants will do out of he show?

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
The show is ending, how do you think all the BB10 contestants do out of the show & wtherer they will be benefited from the show?

SwamiOM: Nothing he will get. He will soon hit the roads.

Priyanka Jagga: She will do great in side roles in movies or evil Bahu in serials. She wont come in Colors, may be in Star Plus!! 😆 (Revenge Time)

Naveen/Lokesh/Akansha: Absolutely Nothing!

Nitibha: Sister's role in TV serials.

Karan/ Rahul/ Sahil: BB will damage their already existing careers.

Jason: His comments on Katrina & casting couch damaged his chances in Bollywood forever.

Manu/ Manveer: Khatron Ke Khiladi next season. Then THE END!😆

Bani: She cant get cast in serials or films, no roles can suit her. She did Khatron Ke Khiladi already. So the only thing left is Nach Baliye with Yuvraj Thakur. If they break up her carrier is over. 😆

Rohan: He needs to wait, work on his body & try Bollywood in a few years. If it works well great for him, if not he will get good shows.

Lopa: She will be benefited the most, I am not saying this as a fan, but logically. She looks good & fits the bill for TV or films. She needs to chose offers correctly & do films. If not she can do many reality shows, I am sure she will get those offers too.

Please hare your opinions.
Edited by Debamalya - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1011128 thumbnail
SwamiOM: Local leader at district level

Priyanka Jagga: Nothing. Will sometime hear on news about muse losing her fuse.

Naveen: Master will increase his fees for giving private tuition or might open a coaching center

Lokesh: Will get to meet priyanka chopra one day where PC will treat her badly. jabra fan will lose it and go after PC where she will impersonate her and do damage to her

Akansha: Will spent life in looking for "sachaa pyaar"... while doing some job
Nitibha: Will start with bollywood..then try in tollywood...then TV serials...will end up in california with bald NRI husband while herself doing job in google.. both will do grocery on weekend in their suv

Karan; he is the type where its will be more of the same

Rahul: will get more work

Sahil: There was no career..maybe auditioning for side kicks

Jason: Might get role of angreez villan in british samraj based movie.

Manu: agreed khatron ke khiladi

Manveer: Will stop delivering milk on cycle and establish a local milk shop. few appearances on shows but will die down in year or two...

Bani: Continue her MTV career or some other musical show judge or idol type show

Rohan: Yes agreed need to improve body structure..improved tv career or maybe chohta imaandar bhai roles are there.

Lopa: She might get item numbers. pole dance was good audition. i am sure many buddhay directors watched it and will be eager to cast her in item numbers
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
VickyAg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hard to predict considering I do not remember if any ex-contestant were able to milk benefits after this show.
But I believe the biggest gainer will be Manu/Manveer and may be Nitibha since they are almost outsiders for this industry and the show has given them the much needed visibility.
MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Naveen: Master will increase his fees for giving private tuition or might open a coaching center

Lokesh: Will get to meet priyanka chopra one day where PC will treat her badly. jabra fan will lose it and go after PC where she will impersonate her and do damage to her

Nitibha: Will start with bollywood..then try in tollywood...then TV serials...will end up in california with bald NRI husband while herself doing job in google.. both will do grocery on weekend in their suv

Manveer: Will stop delivering milk on cycle and establish a local milk shop. few appearances on shows but will die down in year or two...

Bani: Continue her MTV career or some other musical show judge or idol type show

Rohan: Yes agreed need to improve body structure..improved tv career or maybe chohta imaandar bhai roles are there.

Lopa: She might get item numbers. pole dance was good audition. i am sure many buddhay directors watched it and will be eager to cast her in item numbers
<div></div>

Kya hippo ji fan ki story chipka di lokesh pe 🤣 🤣🤣
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

😆

Word Count: 1

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OM - Don't know what work will he do now. His career is almost over.
PJ - she can do side roles in serials but will soon be kicked out because of her attitude.

Akansha / Naveen - Hard to find good work but they can try.

Lokesh - If she tries she can do some comedy roles in comedy shows.

Manu - He will do well among commoners. He will surely get work if he tries hard.

manveer - He will be total failure acc to me as he still have no idea wat it takes to become a star.

Nitibha - she can do some roles in serial and after that it all depends on her talent

Amongst celebrities

Rahul / Karan / Gaurav / Sahil / Elina - They will remain unaffected. They have neither done anything good or bad to gain or loose fans.

Jason - he will find hard to find work after this

Bani - I don't think this show has done anything good to her image. she might end up loosing some fans and may emerge as the worst BB winner ever.

Monalisa - she can get some good work after BB outside bhojpuri industry too

Rohan - Rohan gained huge fans aswell so that may help him in next reality show if he do. If he wants to do serials or films he can wait for good offers he surely will get them. Since he is currently not associated with any channel so he may end up getting good offers from all channels.

Lopa - Lopa will gain the most from this show. Now she is a familiar face and she may get good offers.
1011128 thumbnail
Jason Kaanti Lal has most chance

Bollywood is missing Tom Alter..

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pY68LzX7nk[/YOUTUBE]

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...this whole post is hilarious because it's so biased! Towards Lopamudra
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Speculation is so rife on this forum..I think clairvoyance would be a good profession for some..

Predicting someone's future so easily despite knowing what they really want to do with their lives is an art..😆

Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago