Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have watched him for 100 days and developed crazy feelings for him. What about Lopa who was with him 24/7.❤️❤️ Its natural to have feelings for such a decent and genuine human being.
I really wish to have a bf or husband like him. Oh God!!...

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Any girl will be lucky to have his in her life and I mean it. I am not saying this because he's my favorite. But he is a gentlemen and such guys are hard to find.

I myself would right way agree to marry him if he propose me😆

I completely understand what you mean ...❤️
and I second that.
Rohan is marriage material 😳
Lokesh seemed to have a crush on him too but he sensed that steered away 🥺 😆

@Hippo Ji : Many girls are in love with Rohan (on this forum) 😳😆

#MushAlert❤️

Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: denver_diva

I completely understand what you mean ...❤️
and I second that.
Rohan is marriage material 😳
Lokesh seemed to have a crush on him too but he sensed that steered away 🥺 😆

@Hippo Ji : Many girls are in love with Rohan (on this forum) 😳😆

#MushAlert❤️

@Word If Lopa is indeed in love with him then its not at all surprising because he is truly a great person.

Yes Lokesh use to blush too lol but it was cute😆 Like who would not want to be with him? He is good looking, sincere, honest, nice, respectful, cute, charming, come from a good family and list just goes on
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleesha7777

I have watched him for 100 days and developed crazy feelings for him. What about Lopa who was with him 24/7.❤️❤️ Its natural to have feelings for such a decent and genuine human being.

I really wish to have a bf or husband like him. Oh God!!...

@Word and honestly they suit each other so well. They are really cute together. Yes he is just amazing and we don't rarely see guys like him in real life.
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Hippo, yeah maybe. I felt like barfing when watching her giggle too much and making gooey eyes at him in that finale room. 🤢 Thank goodness BB spared us from watching many RoLo scenes. 😆
Their relationship was so childish and made me cringe. 😵
1011128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --GaBBar--

bhai teri baatein bahut sach hoti hain and im also fan of you 😆

ek baar tumne hi bola tha mere ko Bolly forum par bola tha ki tujhe kisi ladki se jaldi pyaar hoga 😉😆 vo aab sach ho gayi 😆

u kadak londa? lol

who is the girl?

forum member?

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

Hippo do you seriously think so? I never seen that angle between them.

i think lopa is in love..i did not say rohan loves her. i said ek tarfa. many here are discussing as if i said both love each other. i did not. i felt that lopa's reaction was love related...i dont know difference in crush or love but it was more then friendship..expression crossed that threshold.

problem is that this is a unique situation..here relationship that develops can overcome outside relationship because people are alone vulnerable 24 hours and intense..kinnda like following song

please see lopa at 4 minute mark crying

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoV1fS_Rxwo[/YOUTUBE]

lopa please dont cry
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May be Lopa is in love with Rohan...love happens...dil pr kissi ka zor nahi chalta...it's her problem, let her deal with it...once she is out of that atmosphere and with her family and loved ones she will get over it 😊
Ooolalala thumbnail
Ek tarafa Pyaar ki Takkat hi kuch aur hoti hai. Auron ki rishte ki tanha yeh do logon mein nahi banta
Sirf mera haq hai ispe

I feel both have feelings for each other but its hard for Lopa to control those. Lets see if they work out once they come out of the house.
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Lopa and Rohan had a very genuine bond.

I compare it to sibling-love.Their fights were so much like brother- sister fights and arguments.
Reminded me of my fights with my brother.

That is what I like about their relationship. They didn't do any showmance which they could have done easily and then they also didn't take the angle of brother-sister bond. They kept it to what it is friendship- a genuine, honest friendship.

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yea, no. I disagree. There was nothing romantic between Lopa and Rohan. They share a true friendship (it's plausible). It was/is an endearing friendship though. It was sweet!