Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
guys guys chill even if they have any kind of feelings why will they say it in interview or to anyone. won't they tell each other 1st hahaha.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Friendship or love be it anything it was very special that's why audience loved it... Today also I loved Ropa moments from Lopa s journey and the choice of song.
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some people think they are in love,some don't.Why to call people orthodox just because they love two contestants and want them together??πŸ˜• You don't see spark between them,fine, but that doesn't mean other people who do are orthodox.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No I don't think it's love. Obviously only Lopa knows how she feels, lol. But to me it seems like a very real, genuine and sincere bond between two individuals.
Edited by Stargazer. - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoPa

Some people think they are in love,some don't.Why to call people orthodox just because they love two contestants and want them together??πŸ˜• You don't see spark between them,fine, but that doesn't mean other people who do are orthodox.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well said dear
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Divine-Pearl

I am so happy this chhotu gulati didnt win.

Coming to love and lust, three of them can play saas bahu sautan game after big boss. No one cares.

Now this is mean 🀣...and Rohan isn't even close to Gautam's look ...Gautam was handsome and funny while Rohan is just cute.
🀣
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
98% of hippooo's posts are based on analysis and truth. To some extent, i also feel that they have feelings for each other. I have noticed one thing that Rohan is a very shy guy. If its so, he will never admit it.😭 It will remain in their hearts only. I love My ropa.❀️
Keeping this thing aside, I really love their friendship. I have never seen such kinda friendship in my real life too. Such a decent, pure, and classy friendship. Btw, Kanchi is so lucky that he has a gentleman in his life.

P.S. Ropa's Friendship conveyed a very strong message that how a boy and a girl can maintain a decent relation without crossing their limits. They have proved that A girl and a boy can have a beautiful relation of friendship (without having intimate and cozy moments). Hats off to both of them.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Well I respect your opinion
Even the people who call them siblingsπŸ˜†

But let me tell you we also have strong reasons for shipping them

There were so worried about separating from each other more than the game... Its like they were glued to each other 24/7. If you are just friends than why worry about exit! Manu and Manveer, they don't worry about temporary separation. Why say again and again don't know if we get chance to talk like this. They wanted to even stay in jail together. She was in jail for few hours but there also he came. She found him uncomfortable sitting there so asked him to sleep. There were together for more than 90 days... Aur kitna chance chahiye baat karne ke liye...

I didnt mean anything disrespectful.😳 I didnt call them siblings.I said I could "compare" their genuine bond to sibling love.
I meant I could compare their fights to the fights I have with my brother. We are close in ages and hence fight for the smallest of reasons.
In the end, the fights are never bigger than the relationship - as seen in Lopa-Rohan's case too. I did not see any romantic exchange of looks or gestures.In the love letter task too, I found Manveer-Niti or GG-Bani more romantic than these two.
I did not see Lopa blushing for Rohan ever. If it was there, it would have shown in 102 days of being cooped up together.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was waiting for a similar topic and I am glad you brought it up.

Rohan Lopa have spend over 100 days with each other and this is not less time. They have connected with each other instantly and got along really well together. They started off as two people who shared a very genuine friendship because they could relate to each other so well. They found peace and solace in each other. As the time passed, I feel that friendship progressed and became more than that. There is nothing wrong with that because people do get attracted to each other. They like each other and want to be with each other. But both Rohan Lopa knows that it wont be easy for them outside.They can continue their friendship but still cannot be the way they were in big boss because they have other people and things in their life. I guess that is something which is affecting both of them so much esp Lopa.

Rohan is a gentleman and any girl would be lucky to have him.

From Lopa side? Its definitely more than friendship because its just so visible in her tears and smile. She really wants to be with him but cant express it openly.

From Rohan side: He is in crucial stage because he has girlfriend outside. I do feel he has feelings for her but he cannot be vocal about those because he cannot deceive Kanchi.

Both of them are in a very tough situation and I hope they find a way out. I want both of them to be happy because they deserve it. As their fan, I will be really happy if they do come together.

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Any girl will be lucky to have his in her life and I mean it. I am not saying this because he's my favorite. But he is a gentlemen and such guys are hard to find.

I myself would right way agree to marry him if he propose meπŸ˜†