Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Come on...for the first time BB didnt try shoving a showmance down our throats toh ab forum waley shuruπŸ˜†

I think they were very good friends, nothing else.

Exactly!
People cannot see clean friendship between a boy and a girl...because if they're friends then they have to be in love for sure and all that old Orthodox thing! πŸ˜†

I see only friendship between these two. No third angle.😎
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Come on...for the first time BB didnt try shoving a showmance down our throats toh ab forum waley shuruπŸ˜†

I think they were very good friends, nothing else.

I agree shabz πŸ˜ƒ
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

i don't think so 😳

Me too... Their friendship inside the house dint look like that ... , But they were true friends use correct each others mistakes...
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Exactly!
People cannot see clean friendship between a boy and a girl...because if they're friends then they have to be in love for sure and all that old Orthodox thing! πŸ˜†

I see only friendship between these two. No third angle.😎

Well I respect your opinion
Even the people who call them siblingsπŸ˜†

But let me tell you we also have strong reasons for shipping them

There were so worried about separating from each other more than the game... Its like they were glued to each other 24/7. If you are just friends than why worry about exit! Manu and Manveer, they don't worry about temporary separation. Why say again and again don't know if we get chance to talk like this. They wanted to even stay in jail together. She was in jail for few hours but there also he came. She found him uncomfortable sitting there so asked him to sleep. There were together for more than 90 days... Aur kitna chance chahiye baat karne ke liye...
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am so happy this chhotu gulati didnt win.
Coming to love and lust, three of them can play saas bahu sautan game after big boss. No one cares.
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love? πŸ˜•
I don't think so... Seemed like just best friends to me ... Plus Lopa already has a BF outside.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I disagree. I think they were the best of friends in the house - pakke and genuine waale - not for the game or one-sided - but simply because they click. And being (individually) really good friend-material, they both managed to sustain and grow that friendship over the season into one that is truly a rare sight in BB.

It's not going to be easy for Rohan though, because his friendship with Lopa has been, and will be questioned - and he has a girlfriend. I don't think he dodges them though - he's been very vocal about his friendship and support for Lopa.
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You wish Hippo... they were nothing more than really good friends... they just clicked right from the start and were there for each other throughout the journey... Lopa has been really emotional for what has been grown at her the past couple to days and then her only friend in the house was leaving... they're was a genuine emotion of true friendship and nothing more...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Disagree! they really looked like a best freind there is a difference being in love with someone and being a best freind and their freindship is very genuine!
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Not love per se but may be Lopa had a tiny-mini crush on Rohan not Lokesh type ka crush which was based on his looks mainly πŸ˜† but a genuine fondness bcoz of his nature.

Rohan & Lopa's friendship is one of the most genuine & classiest young guy & girl bonding across all seasons. More than love it was about them being habitual to each other no wonder their fights lasted for approx 15-20 minutes πŸ˜†