Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: My_Shining_Star

banda thora sharmila hai yar 😳 .. Btw usne fb chat mein bola lopa Ko vote karo yahi samajh k kardo k mujhe kar rhe ho 😳 πŸ˜†

Awww he said that such a sweetheart😳
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: My_Shining_Star

banda thora sharmila hai yar 😳 .. Btw usne fb chat mein bola lopa Ko vote karo yahi samajh k kardo k mujhe kar rhe ho 😳 πŸ˜†

Bohut sharmila hai yaar 😳 I m sure akele mein IG videos dekhta hoga par bolta nahi hai πŸ˜† Lekin as a friend bolene mein kya jata hai yaar... Hum ropa shippers ko interviews ka Sahara hai! Rohan Sach ko accept karo... Uski family bhi agar hamari tarah ropa shipper ban gaye πŸ₯³ khair woh toh unki zindagi hai

But if he openly admits his feelings as friend like i miss her I would be very happy but kya Kare sharmila hai yaar πŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Awww he said that such a sweetheart😳

Wo toh bolega hi naa
Mujhe toh 100% pata tha ki woh aisa bolega
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

well actually both may be attracted towards each other but may not admit in-front of cameras. It is bound to happen when u stay 24/7 with each other. Specially when many of their friends left and they both started spending all the time together they did get attached to each other. Now thats love or not who knows but surely they have some feelings fr each other.

+1 Obviously there's attraction & affection. Their friendship/relationship is very different. You can't define it perfectly through words. They've gotten extremely close to each other after Rahul's eviction. & Hippo, no actually BB didn't show that part where Rohan himself was holding her around his hands. I saw that today. BB showed that part in Lopa's journey video! & Whatever I saw I'm damn sure BB has definitely mentioned about their friendship in Lopa's journey.
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

+1 Obviously there's attraction & affection. Their friendship/relationship is very different. You can't define it perfectly through words. They've gotten extremely close to each other after Rahul's eviction. & Hippo, no actually BB didn't show that part where Rohan himself was holding her around his hands. I saw that today. BB showed that part in Lopa's journey video! & Whatever I saw I'm damn sure BB has definitely mentioned about their friendship in Lopa's journey.

Holding hands? 😳
Which footage?
Monalisa s wedding?
1101232 thumbnail
Also, One more thing, it's obvious that Rohan would never admit it openly in public that he fancies Lopa. LOL! His GF would beat him up. His GF is already super insecure of their friendship. & Then her outburst on Twitter confirms her insecurity & even there were rumours/articles were floating around that his GF doesn't like Rohan's friendship with her. Even Sahil had told this to Rohan in an episode. But, I do understand Kanchi's feelings. She's just 20. She's not mature enough to handle these linkups. Also, Rohan ke interviews dekke toh aisa lag raha hein he's kinda trying to dodge those questions related to this triangle (L/R/K), he's not able to give proper reasonings whenever any reporter asks him about this thing.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can't comment on Rohan/Lopa cause I don't know much. The atmosphere environ in the house has a lot of pressure for HM's to handle. In such a cut off fold sometimes friendships/affections escalate and compound far more than in a real life situation outside unintentionally or intentionally feelings can develop, thats perfectly natural. Whether they're fleeting/temporal or real will be better assessed outside the house.
Edited by Gujar - 7 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
bhai teri baatein bahut sach hoti hain and im also fan of you πŸ˜†

ek baar tumne hi bola tha mere ko Bolly forum par bola tha ki tujhe kisi ladki se jaldi pyaar hoga πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† vo aab sach ho gayi πŸ˜†
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hippo do you seriously think so? I never seen that angle between them.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Frm lopa's side -yes
From rohan side-infatuation

Edited by ForYourEyesOnly - 7 years ago