Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
well actually both may be attracted towards each other but may not admit in-front of cameras. It is bound to happen when u stay 24/7 with each other. Specially when many of their friends left and they both started spending all the time together they did get attached to each other. Now thats love or not who knows but surely they have some feelings fr each other.
MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg hippo 🀣 🀣 haan lopa Ko dekh k lag hai k dosti se kuch zyada hai 😳
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lopa and Rohan had a very genuine bond.
I compare it to sibling-love.Their fights were so much like brother- sister fights and arguments.
Reminded me of my fights with my brother.
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She's committed and has a boyfriend outside. Consider Rohan as a good friend only.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lopa n rohan were too attached to each other. 24/7 they weere together so its obvious they were too much used to eachothers company. Now that rohans out lopa even in LF seems quite upset. I dont k if it's love. Love is a very strong word actually. Maybe crush. And sometimes kisiki adaat ho jati h types.
Whatever it is im surely gonna miss them bcoz even if they meet outside after bb. They wont get to spend the same moments πŸ˜’.
I loveee RoPa❀️
MyShiningStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Lopa and Rohan had a very genuine bond.

I compare it to sibling-love.Their fights were so much like brother- sister fights and arguments.
Reminded me of my fights with my brother.

RoPa shipper ka to dil toor diya tumne yar πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜† waise mujhe rohan kachi bhi cute lagte so I dotn mind πŸ˜†
1011128 thumbnail
Whoever has quoted me on first page please edit ur post and remove the link at the bottom which i have added formusic

what happens is that when u quote...there is a second link then if another one quotes there are 3 links so 3 songs play at same time

i usually remove my link if someone quotes me so there is 1 link

however it seems 2 have quoted me

please edit

thanka
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel both are in love with each other
Lopa is vocal about it through tears while rohan is having kanchi outside so he doesn't show his feelings

Rohan through his interviews made me feel that he holds Lopa more then a friend

How? Whenever interviewer asked him about his friendship with lopa like lopa cried at his eviction... He said he knew she would cry as he took her mock test... He said he saw yesterday's episode and saw lopa missing him so certainly they will meet outside.

My point is why putting everything on Lopa. If you are a genuine and you have never thought about lopa that way then why are you scared of speaking openly like I miss her a lot. You are telling how you are used to listening to Bb voice and again and again touching the Mike but when it comes to his feelings for lopa... He doesn't say a word... So I feel there is definitely something from his side.If there was nothing then he would openly say that I m missing her since we would spent 24/7 with each other.
MyShiningStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

I feel both are in love with each other

Lopa is vocal about it through tears while rohan is having kanchi outside so he doesn't show his feelings

Rohan through his interviews made me feel that he holds Lopa more then a friend

How? Whenever interviewer asked him about his friendship with lopa like lopa cried at his eviction... He said he knew she would cry as he took her mock test... He said he saw yesterday's episode and saw lopa missing him so certainly they will meet outside.

My point is why putting everything on Lopa. If you are a genuine and you have never thought about lopa that way then why are you scared of speaking openly like I miss her a lot. You are telling how you are used to listening to Bb voice and again and again touching the Mike but when it comes to his feelings for lopa... He doesn't say a word... So I feel there is definitely something from his side.If there was nothing then he would openly say that I m missing her since we would spent 24/7 with each other.

banda thora sharmila hai yar 😳 .. Btw usne fb chat mein bola lopa Ko vote karo yahi samajh k kardo k mujhe kar rhe ho 😳 πŸ˜†
Edited by My_Shining_Star - 7 years ago
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kitne gaane mix kar diye? πŸ˜†
Hippo sabko pyar mein daal dete ho..I thought all the girls were in love with Shri Gaurav Chopra?πŸ˜†