Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

Then you should see some of the YouTube videos of Rohan and Kanchi... they are more cute together and there is great chemistry between them. I totally love them together.

LOL I did. I was a huge yrkkh fan. Loved Hiran and Rohan too. But my opinion of her isn't that high. 😊 I respect Rohan's choice though
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleesha7777

I second u. They define true friendship. No fake, intimate, cheap moments just for the sake of camera. Hope it will remain forever n ever. 😉

Yes I don't know if there is any romantic angle or not. But yes I love love love their friendship and I always want it to stay like this
-Piyu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

You guys should watch this VM. This is by far the best VM made on RoPa! Its just so lovely & endearing :)

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=CCsf8FUPfHg[/YOUTUBE]

This is the most beautiful VM on RoPa! I wonder how two ppl can look this cute together!👏 No matter how much we ship them they are cutest as friends .
-Piyu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

u kadak londa? lol

who is the girl?

forum member?

i think lopa is in love..i did not say rohan loves her. i said ek tarfa. many here are discussing as if i said both love each other. i did not. i felt that lopa's reaction was love related...i dont know difference in crush or love but it was more then friendship..expression crossed that threshold.

problem is that this is a unique situation..here relationship that develops can overcome outside relationship because people are alone vulnerable 24 hours and intense..kinnda like following song

please see lopa at 4 minute mark crying

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoV1fS_Rxwo[/YOUTUBE]

lopa please dont cry

Which video you are referring to?
Btw that line Dillagi hai nahi..ye toh dil ki lagi 😳
1011128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Piyu-

Which video you are referring to?
Btw that line Dillagi hai nahi..ye toh dil ki lagi 😳

i meant kajol as lopa

like kajol fell for devu slowly slowly

same manner lopa fell for munshi
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Hipoo Bhai. Yeah Kadaklonda 😉
Aab forum girl haai yaa koi aur ..Aab ye bhi aap pata laga lo 😛
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did anyone heard ravi s question?
How can you let anyone consume ursrlf so much that person left you are crying and sulking instead of celebrating the victory , you gave so much power to that person on you what is this?

Lopa just said I m sensitive 😆
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Did anyone heard ravi s question?

How can you let anyone consume ursrlf so much that person left you are crying and sulking instead of celebrating the victory , you gave so much power to that person on you what is this?

Lopa just said I m sensitive 😆

I thought he was talking about Mundana. When she made all those accusations on Lopa, she went on side and started crying.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saraa.

I thought he was talking about Mundana. When she made all those accusations on Lopa, she went on side and started crying.

He also said regarding rohan , he mentioned he saw her sitting alone and being sad and singing that song
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

He also said regarding rohan , he mentioned he saw her sitting alone and being sad and singing that song

Ohh yes Lopa was really sad but I cant wait to see them together today. Their happiness will be full on because they will see each after three long days. 😆