Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: xPalkix

This speaks volume tbh
Even when Mandy was criticising Lopa, Bani did not agree or try to encourage Mandy.

Yes. I Agree that Bani neither said or encouraged
Collusion of parties need not be only by words but also can be by action, symbol, voluntarily not denying and most importantly what is called by estoppel.
I am not getting into legalese.
If you see ethics and laws all over the world in any company or legal body if you have any interest in any proposal you should disclose it upfront and if any discussion is likely on that topic and you are a member of that body which is going to discuss it, you have to seek excuse and not participate.
Now the point on hand is why did Bani try to calm Lopa.
Not that such magnanimity runs in her blood.
She herself felt Mandana exceeded the mandate.
Mandana spoke things in support of Bani.
Mandana said so many things which were irrelevant.
Lopa was crying
How many words did Rishab say. Two lines about Bani which were relevant to the topic.
Bani did not cry because she knew they were facts and we re limited to Rishab's justification.
Not that Bani needed to do what she did, but purely a guilty feeling of having been supported unfairly by a guest.
In psychology such acts are called 'catharsis' where you want to get rid of your guilt.
I appreciate what she did, she need not have done it, she was not magnanimous and certainly do not deprecate Lopa for not doing the same.

IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: panacea

Are you convinced that Bani is not going to win, because Mandhana also did not win?
You have been working so hard on the Bani AT page and I wish you were more optimistic.

🤣

Word Count: 0

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked gauhar ,, then mandy and now bani. Good to see gauhar and mandy in full support of bani . And i m proud on my choice . All the three girls r classy and high category .
mnx12 thumbnail
While posting here, Bigg Boss Season 10 - Rules Thread, are followed. Use 'Report' button to bring any offensive post to our attention. Moral policing is not encouraged. Please stick to discussions related to BB10 only.
Contestant's Criticism Allowed but NO Derogatory Remarks: In the BB forum there will be criticism on the actions of a contestant/host in the show or any content he or she himself/herself speaks about his/her personal life during the show and their sensitive fans have to adapt to the real self of the contestant. While we allow criticism, keep in mind derogatory, demeaning, ridiculing or obscene remarks are a strict NO.

BB10 DT

Edited by mnx12 - 7 years ago