Same minds same likes/ DT Nt pg 3

MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
I think that same minds like same ppl(majority)
I liked mandana last year , this year BANI ...(and mandy likes bani too)
I didn't like rishab and this year i dont like lopa ...and rishabh likes lopa .

Now yest episode , Bhai rishabh apne season m toh tu pilla ban ke ghumta tha prince k samne ab aake shergiri jhaad rha h...Prince k samne awaz bhi nhi nikalti thi nd salman ne b kitni bari boli thi ye bat ...

And when did lopa tried to sort things out?? Are we all blind?? Like when?? That lopa thinks so high of herself tht she was busy in calling her roadside nd what not and back bitching abt her ...sort kb kia?? Lolll...Rishabh not cool...to be seen out f d league , ab kya jhut b bolega?? And lopa ... I Genuinely laughed when she instantly picked up the moment and strtd her bani hatred nd bani is selfish drama...gud tht bani slammed her right away ...

And from yest epi, it is evident tht BB favours lopa ...Thoda sa dukhi hui nd itna lecture...Gaurav ke jane p ya bani bhi bhut bar sad hui h...NOTHING?? Why?? It is clear tht who bb wants to win..

And if anyone noticed , lopa was more sad of Mandy's words ,not Rohan . ..it was pretty clear .

edited: name calling part is edited.
Edited by mnx12 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post...lopa was more bothered over mandana'S words rather than Rohan's exit..🥱

edited: name calling
Edited by mnx12 - 7 years ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Lopa was so stupid yesterday as well, tried to lie again abt bani when rishab was there. how much u can pamper someone.. Now that rohan is gone She needs bigg boss to tell her that she did nothing wrong and then people say BB team is favoring bani.
Edited by munnihyderabad - 7 years ago
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MT_loverboy

I think that same minds like same ppl(majority)

I liked mandana last year , this year BANI ...(and mandy likes bani too)
I didn't like rishab and this year i dont like lopa ...and rishabh likes lopa .

Now yest episode , Bhai rishabh apne season m toh tu pilla ban ke ghumta tha prince k samne ab aake shergiri jhaad rha h...Prince k samne awaz bhi nhi nikalti thi nd salman ne b kitni bari boli thi ye bat ...

And when did lopa tried to sort things out?? Are we all blind?? Like when?? That lopa thinks so high of herself tht she was busy in calling her roadside nd what not and back bitching abt her ...sort kb kia?? Lolll...Rishabh not cool...to be seen out f d league , ab kya jhut b bolega?? And lopa ... I Genuinely laughed when she instantly picked up the moment and strtd her bani hatred nd bani is selfish drama...gud tht bani slammed her right away ...

And from yest epi, it is evident tht BB favours lopa ...Thoda sa dukhi hui nd itna lecture...Gaurav ke jane p ya bani bhi bhut bar sad hui h...NOTHING?? Why?? It is clear tht who bb wants to win..

And if anyone noticed , lopa was more sad of Mandy's words ,not Rohan . ..it was pretty clear .

edited: name calling part is edited.

Are you convinced that Bani is not going to win, because Mandhana also did not win?
You have been working so hard on the Bani AT page and I wish you were more optimistic.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: panacea

Are you convinced that Bani is not going to win, because Mandhana also did not win?
You have been working so hard on the Bani AT page and I wish you were more optimistic.

🤣👏😆
Nailed it
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mandana says something about lopa :bani tries to calm her ( atleast tried)
Rishab says something about bani:tries to put her evn down
This tells alot
Edited by kirti31096 - 7 years ago
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti31096

Mandana says something about lopa :bani tries to calm her ( atleast tried)

Rishab says something about bani:tries to put her evn down
This tells alot

I will tell you.I do not like to indulge in verbal volleys and would stop with this.You may find it reasonable or not, that is your call.No where did BB ask her to say anything before playing the game or while leaving

"Mandana says to Lopa that your makeup is too much so we will clean it, she asks Lopa to play wet sponge game with Bani, Lopa places her face on board, Bani hits it with sponge, she hits Lopa's face with sponge, Lopa wipes her face, Bani hits two sponges, all laugh. Mandana says i have to give reason for it. Mandana says to Lopa that you maybe Miss India but you are behaving like a little girl who is always nagging, you and Rohan keep nagging Bani, whatever happened with Bani, she never talk behind your back badly, Rohan said she has nothing but tattoos, i was here and i know we say things which we dont mean. Mandana says to Lopa that you try to find way to justify yourself, Lopa says i accept my mistake, i am most common girl in this house, Mandana says you think you are best in house. Mandana asks Bani to talk about Lopa as baba. Bani says i dont like how she lives with us here, she keep taunting me that i dont talk with anyone but she keep talking to Rohan only? Lopa says nothing like that, Bani asks if you are sorry for anything? i have nothing against you, i am sorry for anything but you think that i fake my apologies too, this is not good, Mandana claps and says finally Bani started talking. Mandana asks Lopa to say sorry with heart, Lopa hugs Bani tightly and lifts her in air and says sorry, she says happy now? Bani hugs her back."

"Mandana says to Lopa that i am not saying i dont like you as person but what you said about Bigg boss was not correct, its difficult to accept defeat but you can spit in plate you are eating, you are in Bigg boss because of Bigg boss, Lopa says i respect Bigg boss, i said sorry, Manveer says you shouldnt say things which you have to feel sorry about, Mandana says i dont think so, you are looking like Om and Priyanka, Lopa says oh God, Manu says it used to work on them but it doesnt look good on Lopa, Mandana says yes, you are in finals and you shouldnt be villain in finals, Lopa says i dont mean it."

In case of Rishabh he had a task which was based on a slip pulled out and was asked to name the best performer of tasks and the worst performer.He gave the names and in both cases gave reasons for his conclusion.

If Bani was named as it invoved a task and a conclusion based on the tasks why should Lopa or anyone apologise.

Now why did Bani apologise when she did not have to.

This is where the guilty feeling of biasedness comes. As soon as Mandhana entered she hugged Bani and see what she said voluntarily portraying Bani superior to others

"season 9 contestant Mandana Karimi enters house. Bani comes and hugs her. Mandana says Bani doesnt only have tattoos but everything else too".

The give away was that Mandhana was a friend of Bani and indulged in commenting more than what was mandated and it was the guilty feeling that Bani had, that viewers may think she instigated it or she was favored more than others and she apologised on her behalf.

.Since I analyse the behaviour of various contestants in detail I took time to explain the difference.

For me the topic is closed

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: panacea

I will tell you.I do not like to indulge in verbal volleys and would stop with this.You may find it reasonable or not, that is your call.No where did BB ask her to say anything before playing the game or while leaving

"Mandana says to Lopa that your makeup is too much so we will clean it, she asks Lopa to play wet sponge game with Bani, Lopa places her face on board, Bani hits it with sponge, she hits Lopa's face with sponge, Lopa wipes her face, Bani hits two sponges, all laugh. Mandana says i have to give reason for it. Mandana says to Lopa that you maybe Miss India but you are behaving like a little girl who is always nagging, you and Rohan keep nagging Bani, whatever happened with Bani, she never talk behind your back badly, Rohan said she has nothing but tattoos, i was here and i know we say things which we dont mean. Mandana says to Lopa that you try to find way to justify yourself, Lopa says i accept my mistake, i am most common girl in this house, Mandana says you think you are best in house. Mandana asks Bani to talk about Lopa as baba. Bani says i dont like how she lives with us here, she keep taunting me that i dont talk with anyone but she keep talking to Rohan only? Lopa says nothing like that, Bani asks if you are sorry for anything? i have nothing against you, i am sorry for anything but you think that i fake my apologies too, this is not good, Mandana claps and says finally Bani started talking. Mandana asks Lopa to say sorry with heart, Lopa hugs Bani tightly and lifts her in air and says sorry, she says happy now? Bani hugs her back."

"Mandana says to Lopa that i am not saying i dont like you as person but what you said about Bigg boss was not correct, its difficult to accept defeat but you can spit in plate you are eating, you are in Bigg boss because of Bigg boss, Lopa says i respect Bigg boss, i said sorry, Manveer says you shouldnt say things which you have to feel sorry about, Mandana says i dont think so, you are looking like Om and Priyanka, Lopa says oh God, Manu says it used to work on them but it doesnt look good on Lopa, Mandana says yes, you are in finals and you shouldnt be villain in finals, Lopa says i dont mean it."

In case of Rishabh he had a task which was based on a slip pulled out and was asked to name the best performer of tasks and the worst performer.He gave the names and in both cases gave reasons for his conclusion.

If Bani was named as it invoved a task and a conclusion based on the tasks why should Lopa or anyone apologise.

Now why did Bani apologise when she did not have to.

This is where the guilty feeling of biasedness comes. As soon as Mandhana entered she hugged Bani and see what she said voluntarily portraying Bani superior to others

"season 9 contestant Mandana Karimi enters house. Bani comes and hugs her. Mandana says Bani doesnt only have tattoos but everything else too".

The give away was that Mandhana was a friend of Bani and indulged in commenting more than what was mandated and it was the guilty feeling that Bani had, that viewers may think she instigated it or she was favored more than others and she apologised on her behalf.

.Since I analyse the behaviour of various contestants in detail I took time to explain the difference.

For me the topic is closed

my point was lopa also has to ruin everything...der two diff reactions were enough for me ...well for me too topic is over 😊
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lopa is a vile spewing disgusting disgrace of a paegent contestant. Absolute kai kai Devi 🤢
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Agree with everything except that I never liked Mandana ...Lopa also behaves like Mandana sometimes but I like her.