Views

Users

Frequent Posters

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

I noticed that

1. Lopa was targeted. Mandana came with a plan and it was to target Lopa. Now I am not clear what the intention is behind these attacks..is BB taking revenge for her disrespecting BB? Is it that BB is indicating that she is not the top 2? Maybe trying to affect her voting. Or maybe increasing sympathy for her and therefore charging her base so overall votes increases if she doesnt win. Anyway I felt Mandana over did it but then again she was paid to do that

2. Mannu is again being belittled. Manveer showed his dirty nature by giving that tag to Mannu. I mean he could have given it to Lopa. With each episode I ma hating Manveer more and more. Anyway Rishab was sent to attack Mannu...Mandana did not respect him and he was treated like an outcast. Again here it could be many reasons but considering this is going on for weeks now I think it is to show that he will not be the winner

3. Manveer totally being favored. Both Mandana and Dariyal gave him special treatment. I noticed Mandana only greeted Baani and Manveer. Maybe there was a hint

4. Baani now is quite strong. She is getting support from outside as well ...she is definitely top 2 but here I think she has support unlike Manveer who is the real fixed

5. Can someone shut the heck Navnin..that washed out line of master... world is too smart these days to fall for your sympathy gaining ghissi pitti lines

6. Rishab was total flop...

7. Mandana was mean and boring..just shut up with ur gyaan crap

8. Nithiba was ok. Just stay away from that wolf Manveer. Your beauty does not deserve that hairy beast

9. Lokesh left at greater speed than she arrived

10. Rohan exit was classy and his message was pure character.

Overall last two days were boring and I am now just waiting for the end. I hope BB makes it interesting by bringing briefcase or maybe removing someone before final day. I am so much not looking forward to their journeys with same sad music...ghissa pita...playing...enough already

I am favoring Mannu as I have told before and seeing Lopa's sincerity towards Rohan and people making her a target..Hippo is moving towards Lopa and in next few days I might turn everything around.

👏
Thank you Hippo ji