Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Defo Rohan is not behaving classy. Gaurav was very classy and composed after his eviction the way he handled media.
Rohan is targeting bani in his interviews,where's as m2 ,om and Priyanka were mean to him.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bit disappointed with Bani...she comes across as very rude and that moment I just hate her. She could have still told nice things about Lopa, put a strauigyt face when she was told she is worst performer ..it's ok to be called one as one she got used to listening to it.

This season I really don't like anyone...I don't have reason to watch finale. Nobody is worth๐Ÿ˜ญ
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nobody has actually talked about it but I will tell u the reason why mandana was sent to say those words to Lopa. Its not because of the words lopa said in previous task but it was done to stop her from doing anything after few hrs. We all know Rohan got evicted that night and Lopa tends to always overreact and say things to BB when she feels wrong is happening. So all those harsh words like "jis thali mein khaya usme ched nahi kar sakti" were said so that after few hrs when Rohan is evicted she keeps those words in mind and don't overreact. We do this in real life too. kabhi kabhi dara dena is a way to stop human reaction.

ur second point about manveer giving that tag to manu has also a reason. BB said manveer has to convince the other person to wear it. Bani and Lopa refused so only hope left for him was manu. Being a friend manu accepted it even though he did not like it.

BB trying very hard to promote manveer so that he reaches top 2. Frankly when it comes to votes none of the 3 manu manveer and lopa can match bani. BB ruined the finale when they evicted Rohan unfairly. Now its kind of easy win for bani.

Rishab I guess was sent with a script. Otherwise he surely would have bashed Bani and manveer too.

when it comes to briefcase I guess hands down manu should take it. BB has been demotivating him in last 2 episodes just to make him realise he can't win and should accept the briefcase. Lopa is strong girl she won't go for it and bani being fixed winner will have no interest in it. Manveer is on cloud 9 these days so i doubt he wlll even think about it. as much a fool he is he will end up 2nd in the overconfidence given to him by BB.

Now coming on to Rohan's exit, I have seen many reality shows and never felt bad for anyone except this guy. Anyways he walked out with gaining huge fans and respect. Next reality show he does he will be better prepared an will have much more support. For me he is the winner of this show.
Edited by hunder - 7 years ago
bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

I noticed that

1. Lopa was targeted. Mandana came with a plan and it was to target Lopa. Now I am not clear what the intention is behind these attacks..is BB taking revenge for her disrespecting BB? Is it that BB is indicating that she is not the top 2? Maybe trying to affect her voting. Or maybe increasing sympathy for her and therefore charging her base so overall votes increases if she doesnt win. Anyway I felt Mandana over did it but then again she was paid to do that

2. Mannu is again being belittled. Manveer showed his dirty nature by giving that tag to Mannu. I mean he could have given it to Lopa. With each episode I ma hating Manveer more and more. Anyway Rishab was sent to attack Mannu...Mandana did not respect him and he was treated like an outcast. Again here it could be many reasons but considering this is going on for weeks now I think it is to show that he will not be the winner

3. Manveer totally being favored. Both Mandana and Dariyal gave him special treatment. I noticed Mandana only greeted Baani and Manveer. Maybe there was a hint

4. Baani now is quite strong. She is getting support from outside as well ...she is definitely top 2 but here I think she has support unlike Manveer who is the real fixed

5. Can someone shut the heck Navnin..that washed out line of master... world is too smart these days to fall for your sympathy gaining ghissi pitti lines

6. Rishab was total flop...

7. Mandana was mean and boring..just shut up with ur gyaan crap

8. Nithiba was ok. Just stay away from that wolf Manveer. Your beauty does not deserve that hairy beast

9. Lokesh left at greater speed than she arrived

10. Rohan exit was classy and his message was pure character.

Overall last two days were boring and I am now just waiting for the end. I hope BB makes it interesting by bringing briefcase or maybe removing someone before final day. I am so much not looking forward to their journeys with same sad music...ghissa pita...playing...enough already

I am favoring Mannu as I have told before and seeing Lopa's sincerity towards Rohan and people making her a target..Hippo is moving towards Lopa and in next few days I might turn everything around.

Chalo kisi ne to bola Nitibha- Beauty akela mein hi kehta raha hu abtak
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manveer is the best,,, i m sure your fav . Manveer will win
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lopa was targeted bec she made fun of BB. Since its finale episode Salman cannot bash her so they send in Mandana. As for Rohan, he was made some silly horse as an indirect punishment.

Don't know why Manu was targeted? Didn't like how comparisons were made between him and Manveer. The dares were for Manveer right? Then Manveer should have been bandar and Manu or someone else as madari.
adlimaye10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

I noticed that

1. Lopa was targeted. Mandana came with a plan and it was to target Lopa. Now I am not clear what the intention is behind these attacks..is BB taking revenge for her disrespecting BB? Is it that BB is indicating that she is not the top 2? Maybe trying to affect her voting. Or maybe increasing sympathy for her and therefore charging her base so overall votes increases if she doesnt win. Anyway I felt Mandana over did it but then again she was paid to do that

2. Mannu is again being belittled. Manveer showed his dirty nature by giving that tag to Mannu. I mean he could have given it to Lopa. With each episode I ma hating Manveer more and more. Anyway Rishab was sent to attack Mannu...Mandana did not respect him and he was treated like an outcast. Again here it could be many reasons but considering this is going on for weeks now I think it is to show that he will not be the winner

3. Manveer totally being favored. Both Mandana and Dariyal gave him special treatment. I noticed Mandana only greeted Baani and Manveer. Maybe there was a hint

4. Baani now is quite strong. She is getting support from outside as well ...she is definitely top 2 but here I think she has support unlike Manveer who is the real fixed

5. Can someone shut the heck Navnin..that washed out line of master... world is too smart these days to fall for your sympathy gaining ghissi pitti lines

6. Rishab was total flop...

7. Mandana was mean and boring..just shut up with ur gyaan crap

8. Nithiba was ok. Just stay away from that wolf Manveer. Your beauty does not deserve that hairy beast

9. Lokesh left at greater speed than she arrived

10. Rohan exit was classy and his message was pure character.

Overall last two days were boring and I am now just waiting for the end. I hope BB makes it interesting by bringing briefcase or maybe removing someone before final day. I am so much not looking forward to their journeys with same sad music...ghissa pita...playing...enough already

I am favoring Mannu as I have told before and seeing Lopa's sincerity towards Rohan and people making her a target..Hippo is moving towards Lopa and in next few days I might turn everything around.

stopped watching it from the day before Rohan was evicted - don't want to see and get unnecessarily aggravated ..not worth my emotions :)

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
friendship = Mannu-Manveer(proved once again)
1)Manveer didnt put non-deserving finalist tag on Mannu as many Manveers blind haters like you claimed he will, Mannu put it on himself cause Manveer have convince one among Lopa,Bani&Mannu&we all know if anybody was gonna do it, it would be Mannu not Lopa not Bani which Mannu did very supportingly

2)(by look of face)Manveer wasnt liking idea Reshab of making Mannu monky yet they did it on a way which only M2 can do; supportingly funny way

3)&most important Mannu-Manveer are the only commoner to reach final by standing eachother side,supporting eachother&relying on eachother

to be two among this four finalist โค๏ธ

they(Mannu-Manveer) arent perfect,they have their flaws, infact everyone does but whats important is theyve survived from 1st week to finale&are still together

but then again it doesnt really matter whoever wins it cause the most deserving winner #Rohan_Mehera is already out. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by -jerry- - 7 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed about the Nitibha bit. IF there's any actual truth to it, she can do a whole lot better
Edited by Gujar - 7 years ago
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Defo Rohan is not behaving classy. Gaurav was very classy and composed after his eviction the way he handled media.

Rohan is targeting bani in his interviews,where's as m2 ,om and Priyanka were mean to him.

Rohan is saying the truth and truth is always bitter. Gaurav doesnt want to have any controversy so to avoid he is keeping mum. Rohan has no fears. And why should he not speak so much unfairness done to him abhi nahi bolega to kab agle season me. Baat karte ho Rohan ki class ki. He has the most classy and dignified approach.