1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I noticed that

1. Lopa was targeted. Mandana came with a plan and it was to target Lopa. Now I am not clear what the intention is behind these attacks..is BB taking revenge for her disrespecting BB? Is it that BB is indicating that she is not the top 2? Maybe trying to affect her voting. Or maybe increasing sympathy for her and therefore charging her base so overall votes increases if she doesnt win. Anyway I felt Mandana over did it but then again she was paid to do that

2. Mannu is again being belittled. Manveer showed his dirty nature by giving that tag to Mannu. I mean he could have given it to Lopa. With each episode I ma hating Manveer more and more. Anyway Rishab was sent to attack Mannu...Mandana did not respect him and he was treated like an outcast. Again here it could be many reasons but considering this is going on for weeks now I think it is to show that he will not be the winner

3. Manveer totally being favored. Both Mandana and Dariyal gave him special treatment. I noticed Mandana only greeted Baani and Manveer. Maybe there was a hint

4. Baani now is quite strong. She is getting support from outside as well ...she is definitely top 2 but here I think she has support unlike Manveer who is the real fixed

5. Can someone shut the heck Navnin..that washed out line of master... world is too smart these days to fall for your sympathy gaining ghissi pitti lines

6. Rishab was total flop...

7. Mandana was mean and boring..just shut up with ur gyaan crap

8. Nithiba was ok. Just stay away from that wolf Manveer. Your beauty does not deserve that hairy beast

9. Lokesh left at greater speed than she arrived

10. Rohan exit was classy and his message was pure character.

Overall last two days were boring and I am now just waiting for the end. I hope BB makes it interesting by bringing briefcase or maybe removing someone before final day. I am so much not looking forward to their journeys with same sad music...ghissa pita...playing...enough already

I am favoring Mannu as I have told before and seeing Lopa's sincerity towards Rohan and people making her a target..Hippo is moving towards Lopa and in next few days I might turn everything around.
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1004467 thumbnail
Very nice update and analysis Hippo. I agree with most of ur points here. I feel BBoss sometimes act petty and if anyone questions their authority or fairness they go all out to disrespect the contestant. Ill treatment that was meted out to Rohan was solely based on him being big star from rival channel and also very early in the season, he questioned that commoners were given preferential treatment. Lopa became target after she brought the issue of Rohan behind nominated for violence and not Bani. Also her making fun of BBoss that they have 50 cameras yet cannot take fair decision didn't go well with BBoss.
Manu in last episode did remark that it was not fair that Rohan was made to act like horse. I don't know if this could be the reason why he is being belittled or simply because they want to promote Manveer in top 2. I don't think Manveer has any chance of winning against Bani. And I am finding both Manveer and Bani very undeserving at this point. Manveer was wrong in handing over that board to his friend. Not cool at all!
My choice for top 2 now is Lopa and Manu.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One of the most nicest post of the day. Perfect analysis, loved every line. You can put the context of the current scenario so perfectly. Thanks
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed - did not understand Mandana's harsh targeting..

What was interesting was that M2 were bantoing gyaon to Rohan and Lopa to just listen to what they are being told and not push back or feel bad..

But then the next day when the other guests came - Manveer just could not take the sponge and comment throwing at him and Manu kept babbling as well later to the comments made..

Not sure on what they were trying to achieve with the Mela task and the intent behind it..

The journeys and music has become repetetive for the past 2- seasons.. Does not have the same impact than when it was done the first time in Raja Chaoudhry's season.

I am still rooting for Lopa though I am pretty sure the winner will be Viacom's Bani!

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Obviously BB will save itself. Why should he listen to the shit Lopa spewed? At the end...it's his show and I don't think he would tolerate any shit against himself when the people inside are getting paid for staying in there. Lopa talked like she was doing some favor to BB by staying there and BB had to show her her place. I don't feel it was wrong at all to send mandana even if she was given a script. It wasn't as if she was physically and mentally tortured inside. Her mistake was pointed out and she spewed venom on the very plate she eats from. I am totally in agreement with BB here. Other than that, yes, Manveer was heavily favored by BB himself and I feel BB is preparing Manu for the suitcase.
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hate Manveer yaar.. I don't know ..the moment his face pops up in screen.. I feel like giving two tight slaps & make him stop acting.. The way he pretends as if he Is soo downtrodden & inside his brain he thinks himself as some king... I cant believe no one is tearing his face mask & pulling out his ugly side for viewers display...
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanguinesal

Very nice update and analysis Hippo. I agree with most of ur points here. I feel BBoss sometimes act petty and if anyone questions their authority or fairness they go all out to disrespect the contestant. Ill treatment that was meted out to Rohan was solely based on him being big star from rival channel and also very early in the season, he questioned that commoners were given preferential treatment. Lopa became target after she brought the issue of Rohan behind nominated for violence and not Bani. Also her making fun of BBoss that they have 50 cameras yet cannot take fair decision didn't go well with BBoss.
Manu in last episode did remark that it was not fair that Rohan was made to act like horse. I don't know if this could be the reason why he is being belittled or simply because they want to promote Manveer in top 2. I don't think Manveer has any chance of winning against Bani. And I am finding both Manveer and Bani very undeserving at this point. Manveer was wrong in handing over that board to his friend. Not cool at all!
My choice for top 2 now is Lopa and Manu.

+100 Word

I know it sounds silly but I had the exact same reaction. If anyone.. mind you..anyone speaks a bit in favor of Rohan that person becomes the villain of the house... and this is happening back from the time of Karan, Rahul, even Gaurav was given ill treatment only after Ro nominations incident. So I had my doubts, but then Lopa said that Ro is getting unfair treatment in a WKW and boom.. next weekend band bajao Lopa and now the new target is Manu.

Sounds silly but kinda true.

Hippo ji..as usual bang on.

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

I noticed that

4. Baani now is quite strong. She is getting support from outside as well ...she is definitely top 2 but here I think she has support unlike Manveer who is the real fixed

9. Lokesh left at greater speed than she arrived

10. Rohan exit was classy and his message was pure character.

1) I will never let that desi superman win

2) lokesh? when did she come? :S

3) Pls watch Rohan eviction IVs and his messages and pure character overflowing k thnx gn
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe rishabh k liye bhadass nikalni by.he behave like he's a king or something .He should learn some humility.
I like ur posts u know hippo
Coz u won't target one person b u analyze well on this forum
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BB10

1) I will never let that desi superman win

2) lokesh? when did she come? :S

3) Pls watch Rohan eviction IVs and his messages and pure character overflowing k thnx gn

The last bullet gets a +100000 from me. So much for Pratishta, anushashan and stuff.