Is BB an ideal launchpad for a career?

PrincessPriyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Is Bigg Boss the right platform for a career?
Let's find out have any past winners made it BIG post BB...

Rahul Roy
Ashutosh Kaushik
Vindhu Dara Singh
Shweta Tiwari
Juhi Parmar
Urvarshi Dholakia
Gauhar Khan
Gautam Gulati
Prince Narula

I wonder who made it BIG...in fact the opposite happens due to over exposure...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sunny Leone made it big after BB.
But she would have made it big without BB. Her stay in BB was just an attempt to deceive the audience into accepting a po*n actress.
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
I think prince is doing well in his career considering it only two years since he joined the industry
ya he don't gain anything from bigg boss other than becoming judge of roadies and getting a cute girlfriend
but he also didn't lose anything by doing this show as the season was very boring

gauahar has gained the most among past winners
she is doing films and is more popular now
she is doing badrinath ki dulhaniya film
don't know which role

gautam is also doing some film
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
among the four finalists lopa will made out the most from this show
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
BB is not about winner generally. It's sbout who wins hearts so whosoever wins many fans is a winner imo.
Out of actual winners only Gauhar and Prince benefitted I think but many contestants did get a lot of exposure and they went on to become more succesful than they were.
PrincessPriyaa thumbnail
Yes I agree it helped Gauhar to some extent. Gautam & Prince, its still to early to write them off...most of the others have faded into obscurity...
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
well BB jeet kar koi bhi career nahi banata, jeetne ke baad aap kaisa kaam karte ho woh matter karta hai

This year i guess all commoners except OM and PJ will gain something in career. They had nothing to loose and everything to gain so koi kam aur koi zada but kaam sabko mil sakta hai

Among celebrities Lopa will gain the most, Rohan gained huge fans aswell so that may help him in next reality show if he do. Rahul del, gaurav, karan and bani will remain unaffected. Monalisa can surely get some better offers if she tries.
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Outta all the winners.. I guess Gauahar & Prince gained the most, in terms of popularity, recognition & getting work.

Gauahar's doing 2 big production movie this year.. & post BB, she did few movies, music videos, reality shows etc.

Prince bagged a comedy show on &TV as the lead which is doing pretty well.. also he's judging Roadies i heard.

Rest? Not so much!
Funnychic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Goin to bigg boss is kinda restarting career
PrincessPriyaa thumbnail
I think among the 4 finalists Lopa will stand gain the least.
She wants a career films as a heroine but BB was a wrong choice for her. The over exposure one gets can ruin careers. The other 3 have nothing to lose.