Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sukanksha

So true..

I was like W*F... bb ek gaane par fisal gaye...
This is what bani was asking after that Pee incident just talk to you.

N why dint they show bani's journey in precap

Sonali fans ne kahi thi - makers chahti hai manver. Manu and. Lopa KO top 3 Mai rakhenge ... Iska ishara to nehi hai ?
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

What ppl don't realise is dat bb exactly knows the psychology of the contestants. Lopa clearly was playing the sympathy card today nd bb exactly knows how to handle her by doing some sweet talking with her nd bingo she is out of her depression as she got the reassurance from bb.

In bani's case, she has never looked for approval from others, who ever that maybe. So when bani is down bb knows just by mouthing sweet platitudes will not do, and it's not that easy to improve bani's mood in a jiffy. So as bb themselves know dat bani's upsets r genuine nd dat she'll take her time nd by herself get back to normalcy, hence bb never called her. Aur kya Pata bulaya bhi Ho nd bani gave it back to bb.

Like in today's epi, when Rishab asked her to read the chit nd bani read it, she was clearly not happy. I thought she had to do something, but it was for Manu and Manveer nd she did not approve of someone being made a monkey. And dats what I love about her. She is very clear in her vision of what's right and wrong nd she never crosses d line nd neither allows someone else to do so.

totally agreed ... Not only that ... Lopa Manu finalist banne Ki layek nehi hai isiko kis tarake haskar gana gayi thi... Please khamosh iyea dono vision Ki difference ko lekar ek thread jarur likhna please...
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: srikalaganesh

She is a deserving one to give extra concerns ...

Not like another lady contestant
who without doing any task and behaved so badly with all housemates and conciderd herself as a foreigner and spoke in English only most of the time and even told host English is her first language...
At last...
Hahahah...came to the finale...

Exactly! And Bigg Boss was just concern and not "extra" concern about Lopa.

@Bold... "Some of the beautiful roses are found in the company of thorns." Bigg Boss has to tend the roses. 👍🏼
Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivinrocks

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">valid points opsora!</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">by the way from ur writing i guess are you a bong (bengali) by any means??</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#990066">actually the fight here is not about fair or unfair, it is all about if the decision is in favour of your favourites than BB is fair and awsum show and salman is the greatest hero😆but wahi same decisionis againstyour favourites then to bhai IF/socialmedia main BB ke against Dangal hi Dangal😉</font>
</font>
<font color="#990066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">i hv a question too in my mind. the people or celeb who think BB is unfair to them then why dont they boycott the show completely. i mean wen salman can give dhamki that he wont work with colors if jagga is bk in their channel, the same way the celeb should not attend the finale as well by doing some bahanas or like ppl r praising ro for being so outspokenin his interviews that he is exposing BB then he shd definitely give a boycott to the finale and support his bff by watching the finale at home(i mean that's what a genuine human being with self respect will do so after getting so mch of humiliation in a national tv, same applies to all HMs, not pointing to any particular paerson, ro ka name i took as an example here)</font>

yes , I'm Bengali...

That's why sometimes my Hindi chut jati hai... Nope log kabhi bhi iyea show Ka boycott nehi karegi... Not celebs , not any viewers... Apni fav KO Kisi bhi tarase sabse upar raakhne ke liye log fights karte hai.. But sab kuch logical honi chahiye... Jo galad woh galad... Illogical blame dekar apni favs ko Mahan banna iyea thik nehi haai... Sab kuchka ek limit hoti hai... But hum fans haters sometimes behaves like blind... Iyebhi is. Show ko support karne ka ek tarika hai...

😊
pengumengu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MT_loverboy

Lopa is one nasty and good for nothing and always nagging and a victim card player and a jealous woman.

And nothing else... That's why she can never win bb10 .i wonder if she deserves to be in top 4 ...but still the show is scripted ...faltu mein ghasit lae itni dur ise . Scripted show...huh

are you describing bani or Lopa?

when has Lopa ever played the victim card? do you just say big words to sound smart or what lmaoo

you're delusional af.. is this mandana's acc or what
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bowdow55

BB ki asli laadli lopa hi hai pehle finale mein ghussa diya & ab abba ban gaye #FixedWinnerLopa

fixed winner ka pata nehi but bb. Lopa mmanvveer ko support de rahi hai...
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

yes , I'm Bengali...

That's why sometimes my Hindi chut jati hai... Nope log kabhi bhi iyea show Ka boycott nehi karegi... Not celebs , not any viewers... Apni fav KO Kisi bhi tarase sabse upar raakhne ke liye log fights karte hai.. But sab kuch logical honi chahiye... Jo galad woh galad... Illogical blame dekar apni favs ko Mahan banna iyea thik nehi haai... Sab kuchka ek limit hoti hai... But hum fans haters sometimes behaves like blind... Iyebhi is. Show ko support karne ka ek tarika hai...

😊

hey m a bong too buddy...😳 isiliye to in celebs k liya faltu main ek dusre se ladhna nahi chahiye😆 or na hi ek dusre ko itna low bolna chajiye.
opsora2090 thumbnail

hey m a bong too buddy...😳isiliye to in celebs k liya faltu main ek dusre se ladhna nahi chahiye😆or na hi ek dusre ko itna low bolna chajiye.

is forum Mai bani jitna bashing aur koyi nehi huyi hai.. But bahar log ussehi jeyada pasand karte hai...
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

is forum Mai bani jitna bashing aur koyi nehi huyi hai.. But bahar log ussehi jeyada pasand karte hai...

i know...social media main har jagah bani n bani...actually logon ne use kaafi misunderstood kiya hai...normally dekho to aaj har ek youth ke jubaan pe f**k and all words are so common, but ppl think they are vry cool n have a swag abt it jab wahi bani bolti hai to she has a filthy mouth...lopa too has a filthy mouth, usne jagga ko kya kya gaali diya yaar s**t n all, jst becz they edited few things and lopa played the victim card der ppl supported her, though jagga was completely wrong there but still taali ek haanth se nahi bajti...jagga ke tym pe bhi to BB scripted ho sakta hai, only wen it comes to lopa n rohan BB is scripted and unfair baaki ke tym pe BB is real! hypocrites
opsora2090 thumbnail

i know...social media main har jagah bani n bani...actually logon ne use kaafi misunderstood kiya hai...normally dekho to aaj har ek youth ke jubaan pe f**k and all words are so common, but ppl think they are vry cool n have a swag abt it jab wahi bani bolti hai to she has a filthy mouth...lopa too has a filthy mouth, usne jagga ko kya kya gaali diya yaar s**t n all, jst becz they edited few things and lopa played the victim card der ppl supported her, though jagga was completely wrong there but still taali ek haanth se nahi bajti...jagga ke tym pe bhi to BB scripted ho sakta hai, only wen it comes to lopa n rohan BB is scripted and unfair baaki ke tym pe BB is real! hypocrites

agreed totally