Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
She is a deserving one to give extra concerns ...
Not like another lady contestant who without doing any task and behaved so badly with all housemates and conciderd herself as a foreigner and spoke in English only most of the time and even told host English is her first language...
At last...
Hahahah...came to the finale...

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rittika

rohan is nothing but a sorr loser just like her bestie

and bahar Jake Ro ab behaved like Om..
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mahiya

Bani wanted to talk with her God mother Gauhar Khan. 😆

Mahi 🤣

Word Count: 1

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: opsora2090

and bahar Jake Ro ab behaved like Om..

we clearly saw today how rohan was trying to favor lopa and lopa obviously supporting to her
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvmandy

Very good post. Very well showcased the case of lopa.

Since few days bb is showing her the mirror ,, and doing the right thing .But then bb should stick to it. Why is bb palti maring today and pampering lopa. And i m annoyed why bb is making mandana scapegoat in this ,,
And who is this downmarket naveen ,,who is he to say mandana ki haisiyat nahi and all ,, atleast disgusting naveen se to kahi jyada hai uski haisiyat.
I really liked mandy in last season ,, and because of lopa uski unwanted bashing ho gayi ,,
Today when manu was upset by rishab comments lopa was consoling him ke its ok sab ke view points hote hai then why cant she accept mandanas viewpoints regarding her??
And lastly bani ftw,,,

Navin ko shahed hasiyT shabd ka meaning hi nehi pata...
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mahi bro is on a roll today🤣
opsora2090 thumbnail

this is rohan version who is just lost to bani...and itwas not edites salman khan himself questioned on this to banis friend when they had come on WKW

Bani Ki against log Jo bhi kaha like diandra , Tanisha ,, kamiya ...today Rishab Ki bat woh kyu kabhi edit nehi Hua ?
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
valid points opsora!

by the way from ur writing i guess are you a bong (bengali) by any means??

actually the fight here is not about fair or unfair, it is all about if the decision is in favour of your favourites than BB is fair and awsum show and salman is the greatest hero😆 but wahi same decision is against your favourites then to bhai IF/social media main BB ke against Dangal hi Dangal😉

i hv a question too in my mind. the people or celeb who think BB is unfair to them then why dont they boycott the show completely. i mean wen salman can give dhamki that he wont work with colors if jagga is bk in their channel, the same way the celeb should not attend the finale as well by doing some bahanas or like ppl r praising ro for being so outspoken in his interviews that he is exposing BB then he shd definitely give a boycott to the finale and support his bff by watching the finale at home(i mean that's what a genuine human being with self respect will do so after getting so mch of humiliation in a national tv, same applies to all HMs, not pointing to any particular paerson, ro ka name i took as an example here)
opsora2090 thumbnail

I m nt much aware about mandana but one thing is for aure whatever she apoke about was lopa was truth...rishabh and mandana were on same season so may be rishabh still have bitterness against her so he took out his anger by taking lopas favor

Agreed

Word Count: 1

bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
BB ki asli laadli lopa hi hai pehle finale mein ghussa diya & ab abba ban gaye #FixedWinnerLopa