Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
ab yeh mat bolna ki BB next bani ko evict kar dega because they want lopa to win🤣
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: opsora2090

bb bani KO kabhi bhi show Mai support nehi dia... Hamesha gharwalo ka target banaia... And again today it is proved lopa KO bb har tarafse support dia...

Bb has edited lopa and rohan parts in bani s favour. The incident of bani s birthday... Editing Is done to promote bani. Today whatever is just damage control. To show the world that Bb is fair. Truth is Bb wants bani to win because she is from via com. Ghar ke paise ghar mein rahenge.
ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh ghosh grow up everyone stop fighting
rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanvismile

This is called damage control😆

Bani is genuinely Bb ladli but today only rohan exposed them so they have make sure to make their image clean so this act.

I agree today Bb sounded like lopa s father... Taking care of her

rohan is nothing but a sorr loser just like her bestie
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MT_loverboy

Lopa is one nasty and good for nothing and always nagging and a victim card player and a jealous woman.

And nothing else... That's why she can never win bb10 .i wonder if she deserves to be in top 4 ...but still the show is scripted ...faltu mein ghasit lae itni dur ise . Scripted show...huh

Oh Damn! Really? 🤣 Yeh descriptions se toh kisi aur ka naam yaad ata hai!
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: opsora2090

bani j Ki hat Mai bb trophy dekhne Ki bad lopa KO jarur a bag of burnol will be needed... 😆

BaniJ FTW

🤪

Word Count: 0

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very good post. Very well showcased the case of lopa.
Since few days bb is showing her the mirror ,, and doing the right thing .But then bb should stick to it. Why is bb palti maring today and pampering lopa. And i m annoyed why bb is making mandana scapegoat in this ,,
And who is this downmarket naveen ,,who is he to say mandana ki haisiyat nahi and all ,, atleast disgusting naveen se to kahi jyada hai uski haisiyat.
I really liked mandy in last season ,, and because of lopa uski unwanted bashing ho gayi ,,
Today when manu was upset by rishab comments lopa was consoling him ke its ok sab ke view points hote hai then why cant she accept mandanas viewpoints regarding her??
And lastly bani ftw,,,
rittika thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Bb has edited lopa and rohan parts in bani s favour. The incident of bani s birthday... Editing Is done to promote bani. Today whatever is just damage control. To show the world that Bb is fair. Truth is Bb wants bani to win because she is from via com. Ghar ke paise ghar mein rahenge.

this is rohan version who is just lost to bani...and itwas not edites salman khan himself questioned on this to banis friend when they had come on WKW
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: supermindtalker

Even BB lost his patience with Bani. Mana ke scripted winner hai par thoda izzat se toh rahe.

May be if she had worn the mike, he would have called her. Waise hi itni choot de rakhi hai.
No punishments, no kade shabdon mein ninda, upar se iska ghatiya attitude bhi tolerate kare kya BB??

🤣 👍🏼

Word Count: 0

rittika thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvmandy

Very good post. Very well showcased the case of lopa.

Since few days bb is showing her the mirror ,, and doing the right thing .But then bb should stick to it. Why is bb palti maring today and pampering lopa. And i m annoyed why bb is making mandana scapegoat in this ,,
And who is this downmarket naveen ,,who is he to say mandana ki haisiyat nahi and all ,, atleast disgusting naveen se to kahi jyada hai uski haisiyat.
I really liked mandy in last season ,, and because of lopa uski unwanted bashing ho gayi ,,
Today when manu was upset by rishab comments lopa was consoling him ke its ok sab ke view points hote hai then why cant she accept mandanas viewpoints regarding her??
And lastly bani ftw,,,

I m nt much aware about mandana but one thing is for aure whatever she apoke about was lopa was truth...rishabh and mandana were on same season so may be rishabh still have bitterness against her so he took out his anger by taking lopas favor