TFS Mahiya

yeah Lopa is deserving winner !!

Yes! 👍🏼

Word Count: 1

srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Finale pe aise articles will keep coming now... I am glad to see people see the good in her and see her as the winner...

Me too dear...

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

Lopa FTW !!!!!⭐️

Thanks Mahiya for posting this article !

Thanks for reading Neha. 😊
bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TOI IS CONNECTED TO LOPA PR TEAM I VISITED THE SITE FR SOME NEWS AND I SAW ON THEIR FRONT MAIN PAGE THERE WAS AN ADVERTISEMENT VOTE FOR LOPA LMAOLMAO 🤣
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bowdow55

TOI IS CONNECTED TO LOPA PR TEAM I VISITED THE SITE FR SOME NEWS AND I SAW ON THEIR FRONT MAIN PAGE THERE WAS AN ADVERTISEMENT VOTE FOR LOPA LMAOLMAO 🤣

What's wrong in advertising? Better than paying fake supporters for shouting in the Inorbit mall, Vashi.🤢
And that was old news of Lopa's add. No one denied it.
Remembering that TV commercial... download ..**.. , to avoid going to BC. 😆
1044164 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

As the grand finale of Bigg Boss nears, the excitement in the air is palpable. If there's one celebrity who has put up a consistent performance and has made a lasting impression on the viewers with both her attitude and style statement, it's Lopamudra Raut (Miss United Continents 2016 2nd Runner-Up).

While her bikini act inside the house was sizzling, her desi avatar had many rooting for her. The pretty girl from Nagpur has been at the top of her game throughout the season and wowed both her co-contestants and audience with her plain speak, fair demeanour and the lan with which she carries herself.

Kavita Lakhani, who has styled Lopa made a for Bigg Boss, says, "We've gone quirky and styled her in trendy and glamorous out-fits depending on the content of the episode. It feels great that she is perceived as the style icon inside the house.

Thanks to her performance, beauty and panache, we hear she has several big projects lined up. The countdown for the finale has begun and Lopamudra is seen as a potential winner by many. And now, she needs the support of her fans, family and friends to vote for her. Needless to say, her fans are ensuring she gets maximum votes from all quarters. They have formed a fan club to promote her through a Facebook page, where over 13,000 active members appeal to others to cast their votes to save her from evictions. Her juniors from GH Raisoni College of Engineering have also joined the bandwagon and created hashtags on Twitter like #LopamudraRaut and #BB10Lopa to help Lopamudra trend online. Dinesh Jadhav, who is actively involved in this endeavour, says, "Lopa has made not just Nagpur, but our whole country proud. She is a source of inspiration for many youngsters. Every week, we discuss various tactics to make sure Lopa remains in the show. Apart from voting, we keep tweeting to keep her trending online. We post about her personality traits and discuss highlights of the episodes. It is heartening to know that people from all over the country are quite impressed with her and want her to take the winner's trophy home.

🤡🤣🤪

Word Count: 1

mahiya thumbnail
Proud of you Lopa.. 👍🏼 You are a gem of a person.. ⭐️
mahiya thumbnail
Lopa ki taarif matlab PR?...aur Bani ki taarif fans ka pyaar? 😕 waah..waah.LOL
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red-EYEs

I agree with TOI here

Surely LOPAMUDRA is a much more deserving winner than the fixed winner (by colors) aka bani.
But we know colors with their dozens of paid PR's (like Mandana,Vindu etc ) will ultimately make bani the winner.

+1 👍🏼
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She was just a 2nd runner up and apne aap ko Miss India bolti hai..huh...
Kaat Dalungi...LOL