Wonderful post..
And only Bani deserves to win ..

BaniFTW ..🥳
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: bgr16

👏👏 love your post

Bani J is fixed winner because these haters hate strong person like Bani who does not give toss about anyone apart from few inmates and her fans ...

Bani is the most unique personality in the big boss house and everyday we see something new ...

Manu, Manveer , Lopa ne koi special Teer nahi mare hai 😆 final ke liye ..

Rohan ko apne fans per bahut bharosa thaa why did not they voted for him .. then other excuse aayega ..votes manifpulated 😆

Who can fix a winner ? How tgey can fix a winner ?. I need a logical explanation for this🥱
I know truth is bitter and it hurts badly 😆
Deserving to be in finale ke catogries kya kya hein this even bb doesnt know., comparing the past season winners i dont know what qualities are required to be a bb winner😕
I doubt they voted for him ! Entire lopa and rohan fans loves rohan ! Stilll votes are deficit ?😲... vote hi nahin kiya hoga😆
Edited by AnamikalovesSH - 7 years ago
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

What a post dear... Bang on... Please title pe bani likh do kahape... Then sabki najar jeyada ayega... 👏

Dont worry you can see some selective favourite and biased replies with illogical articulation of facts soon😆
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

I wonder if saint people will be saintly enough to ignore this. 😳

But completely agree! Bani J FTW!

Likely to be highly impossible😆
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

Totally agree with you TM 👍🏼 I do not want to comment about others who are not even important for me. All I want to say is Bani is the most important for me from this lot. She is herself and the most loved one regardless of whatever selective blindness people have on twitter. She will win.
Bani FTW 🥳

Selective blindness😆i agree
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail

Originally posted by: oneside-obsess

Agree with you Tm..
Wonderful post..
And only Bani deserves to win ..

BaniFTW ..🥳

She will rock it man😳🥳
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow! loved your post

ro was my fav(my top 2 finalists along wd bani in BB) as soon as i came to know he is entering BB, cz he is been my fav from ye rishta. have been following him on twittter and seen many telly bites as well, for me he s always a calm, composed and decent guy, but he has one drawback which all my friends grp are aware of since we are following him from 2 yrs and through the interactions from him he always supports his friends whether they r wrong or right(the same thing he did wd lopa and screwed his game). he nad bani wer really getting well but lopa became jealous there and was successful in breaking their budding friendship(though in the interview he said it was from bani's side but many unseen videos say a different story).

well initially i was not so fond of bani were she was rude to mr.chopra, but after that man o man this girl is amazing, she knows how to stay alone and fight, u can notice she always chides in her happy go lucky mood, till someone doesn't pulls her in their tricks, i have nt seen her intentionally poking her nose in all HMs matter. what if she talks to nature(birds n squirrels), its better then sitting n bitching, what if she is self obsessed( if u cant love urself, u cant love others) if she wants her space then give her na, if she is not sharing her cake then leave it, that shd nt matter to any one but no,cake nahi share karne ka bhi big issue bana diya, itna bura laga ki bahar a ke bhi bola ja raha hai she is so selfish apna cake kisi ko nahi diya.

in one of unseen videos mannu n manveer accepted bani prepare fodd for them as well, she shares her curd wd lopa too which every1 hs seen, that tym no1 said wow bani is so good, its sad to see ppl can only highlight the negative things rather than the positive ones( for all the HMs here)..just for few instances ppl tagging her selfish/evil/roadside an wat not! if you say shit to others then be ready for same shit toward you as well!

n yes for who supports a human being like bani(as qestioned by many)...I m proud to say i support bani and there r millions who love n support her..love her or hate her u just cant ignore her...

Bani J FTW😳
Edited by shivinrocks - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Although I have a lot to say about Rohan but since he is history I will keep him aside.
Manu and Lopu play the game with their mind.
Bani plays it with her heart.
Manveer is being portrayed as if he plays from his heart too.

I feel the Indian audience would definitely connect more with Bani and Manveer. Fixed winner blah blah rant is nonsense and I think all those baseless arguments belong in a trash can.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jab tumhari fandom strong nahi hoti toh dusre log fixed ho jaate hai winner ki post pe.
^Every season of Bigg Boss!

Anyway, I firmly believe if people have been when so many believe sth that strongly then those end up becoming facts i.e she'll end up being the winner, not only coz of us but them too.
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivinrocks

wow! loved your post

ro was my fav(my top 2 finalists along wd bani in BB) as soon as i came to know he is entering BB, cz he is been my fav from ye rishta. have been following him on twittter and seen many telly bites as well, for me he s always a calm, composed and decent guy, but he has one drawback which all my friends grp are aware of since we are following him from 2 yrs and through the interactions from him he always supports his friends whether they r wrong or right(the same thing he did wd lopa and screwed his game). he nad bani wer really getting well but lopa became jealous there and was successful in breaking their budding friendship(though in the interview he said it was from bani's side but many unseen videos say a different story).

well initially i was not so fond of bani were she was rude to mr.chopra, but after that man o man this girl is amazing, she knows how to stay alone and fight, u can notice she always chides in her happy go lucky mood, till someone doesn't pulls her in their tricks, i have nt seen her intentionally poking her nose in all HMs matter. what if she talks to nature(birds n squirrels), its better then sitting n bitching, what if she is self obsessed( if u cant love urself, u cant love others) if she wants her space then give her na, if she is not sharing her cake then leave it, that shd nt matter to any one but no,cake nahi share karne ka bhi big issue bana diya, itna bura laga ki bahar a ke bhi bola ja raha hai she is so selfish apna cake kisi ko nahi diya.

in one of unseen videos mannu n manveer accepted bani prepare fodd for them as well, she shares her curd wd lopa too which every1 hs seen, that tym no1 said wow bani is so good, its sad to see ppl can only highlight the negative things rather than the positive ones( for all the HMs here)..just for few instances ppl tagging her selfish/evil/roadside an wat not! if you say shit to others then be ready for same shit toward you as well!

n yes for who supports a human being like bani(as qestioned by many)...I m proud to say i support bani and there r millions who love n support her..love her or hate her u just cant ignore her...

Bani J FTW😳

I m impressed yaar😳... the problem with lopa , whatever allegations she made on bani , it reversed back and bsck fired at her 😆Karma dear Karma.. you cant escape karma😊..
rohan screwed his game big time and post eviction i expected some kind of maturity but know he is still struck with bani's cake and her eggs..😆