AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hieee apun ki jhakaas dost log dushman log... kaisan ho... mast ? Moi bhi mast che ..😳.
Aaj ka eee postwa thoda longwa hoga , jara sambhal lena ka...😊
There are many topics which i m going to touch ...So lets attack ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
To begin with...
why acoording to me bani is a winner of bb10
She was bani throught the season. She didnt tried and attempted to pretend someone else all the way till now. She did what she felt right and gave a damn to everyone. She never messed with anyone. Tried her best and gave her best in tasks. She was cornered and was the center of attention on every weekends .. she was the one who was critisiced from head to toe , be it her craving for eggs , craziness for food , liking for tattos , passion for gym , abusing being her habit , walking out sessions , not taking stands, task quitter , playing victim card , swearing habit ...she has accordingly improved her game consistently by each passing week... she took constructive criticism in a positive way and moulded herself and changed herself for the game .. i have never seen her whining about any guest after they gave their harsh opinion about her , instead she took it sportingly and improved a lot lot and lot more..i could relate myself to her to some extent . She neither depends on anyone nor she expects anything from anyone. She demands only from her friends that too because she is territorial and her level of friendship has huge expectations..she is loyal.. she is honest , she is straightforward.. she gives two hoots about how & what anyone thinks about her. For me she is a winner.
Well to be frank i dont know what is the criteria of winning bigg boss..
A person who excels in task?
A person who has good conduct ?
A person who is sugar coated throughout the season?
A person who plays in herd ?
A person who keeps on nagging ?
A person who creates drama by unneccesary arguments , fights , shouting ..?
A person who bitches continously ?
She loves her company.. she loves being peaceful..she loves nature , she loves watching birds and she loves the logical and entertaining conversations which she had with gc.
She is what she is ... she is bani.. for entertainment she cant stoop low by creating drama , fighting and hogging limelight for unnecessary reasons.
Believe it or not this season belonged to her after om..jagga's contribution factor was also limited in comparison to bani..
Whether she talks or not , she was always the point of discussion of all housemates and audience to an extent that even IF was bombarded with 10 hate posts per day..
Lopa became popular due to her rivalry with bani though lopa lovers wont agree but i keep my stand firm on this line..
Manu became popular and he himself confessed it was due to bani , he got negative and positive footage due to her only mainly.😳

Manverr is an adopted child of bb who is favoured and was pushed under our throat as a simple gaon ka chora.. i will never say his entire journey was completely his efforts , it was the efforts of manu and then gradually manveer opened up..😑

Lopa was good at the start but her game got exposed in short time..she never ever took the failure sportingly ... she never ever took the criticism in a positive way , best example was mandy.. she whinned over pettiest issues. She thinks she has created a history by being the runner up of beauty contests etc etc... continously ranting about her achievements seems like she is the only hardworker , rest all are dimwits and useless jerks .. for her everyone is jobless and has no image outside .. but she has.. i expected this behaviour from bani since she is from roadies but she proved me wrong hence i m proud of her. Being a runner up in beauty peagent requires hardwork i agree but participating in a reality show like roadies too needs hardwork...there are tasks , there is reality , people bitch behind your back , they manipulate you , you have to prove yourself each day with new challenges and tasks... no one gives the runner up title or winner title free of cost.. it takes efforts .. bani never ever boasted about her work bigger or smaller which she has done.. but lopa did it many times and if she is proud in saying so , she has to live up that image which she failed miserably hence lost the plot long time back... in every task she performed she used her allies as auzaar to win the game. She was never a consistent player .. she bounced from one place to another as per conveniwnce.. she took stands but as per her convenience.. she has a big fat ego, she cant accept failure with grace , she cant accept criticism with big heart .. i personally dislike her loaddss.. her only plus is her articulation and presentation of facts when she is wrong.. she presents in that way which can turn negative things to positive..

rohan i liked him at start but he lost the plot by simply being the whining cry baby and lopa's side kick. I know bb kept him in the edge but he could have acted maturely. Remember gauhar.'s season ? She was bashed no matter what over tanisha and always putted in spot .. she too protested but she made that in her favour . I expected that uproar from rohan but each time when he was bashed and he was neglected he mellowed down more and more rather than playing in upfront and revolting against bb his allegations and biasedness towards rohan. Being with lopa he shadowed her by protecting her wrong doings instead of making it clear and trying to make her understand .. whenever he tried his level to make her understand they ended up fighting as i said earlier due to the non acceptance of ounce of criticism by lopa from anyone.. he has his own perception and misconception regarding bani which he never tried to clear with her. Grapes are sour suits him the best. Even after eviction he is saying all crap to media about bani ( insecurity or maybe jealousy dunno what to name it ) never expected from him.🀒

Manu punjabi , his journey started from bitching ended by bitching. He came a long way by bitching bitching and bitching. I cant describe his journey much.. i cant connect with him. πŸ˜•

Lastly , i want to know what is the meaning of fixed winner ? When finale votes are auditioned then how fixed winner comes into picture .. ? πŸ₯±

Vishesh tippani : each person is entitled to their opinion so am i. Present your views with facts , i will accept and we can have a healthy discussion..😊

Athi vishesh tippani : My Post is Khulla maidaan for pagalpanti, saint ppl kindly ignoreπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
I hope u liked it😳
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Saint people pls ignore 🀣
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

Saint people pls ignore 🀣

I know its kindda cool🀣
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnamikalovesSH

I hope u liked it😳

I love love love it πŸ‘πŸ‘
AnamikalovesSH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

I love love love it πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yayyy

Word Count: 1

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘ love your post

Bani J is fixed winner because these haters hate strong person like Bani who does not give toss about anyone apart from few inmates and her fans ...

Bani is the most unique personality in the big boss house and everyday we see something new ...

Manu, Manveer , Lopa ne koi special Teer nahi mare hai πŸ˜† final ke liye ..

Rohan ko apne fans per bahut bharosa thaa why did not they voted for him .. then other excuse aayega ..votes manifpulated πŸ˜†
Edited by bgr16 - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
What a post dear... Bang on... Please title pe bani likh do kahape... Then sabki najar jeyada ayega... πŸ‘
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you TM πŸ‘πŸΌ I do not want to comment about others who are not even important for me. All I want to say is Bani is the most important for me from this lot. She is herself and the most loved one regardless of whatever selective blindness people have on twitter. She will win.
Bani FTW πŸ₯³
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder if saint people will be saintly enough to ignore this. 😳
But completely agree! Bani J FTW!