Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

what bigger doormat then gaurav chopra or tanisha jee 😳 πŸ˜† 😲😲 πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† You're right,Gaurav tops this category hands downπŸ˜†
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mandy had called Keith Rochelle ka naukar πŸ˜† uske baad ek mid bhi bana aapkanaukar πŸ˜ƒ
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Tum sabka aaj khair nahi...πŸ˜’
Calm down guys..πŸ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Mandy had called Keith Rochelle ka naukar πŸ˜† uske baad ek mid bhi bana aapkanaukar πŸ˜ƒ

She called him cool group ka naukar aswell 😭

I felt sorry for him.. 😭
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

πŸ˜† Loved Mandy for thatπŸ‘She did used to come out with some hilarious stuff at times πŸ˜†

Oh yeah remember the MIDπŸ˜ƒKahin woh aap toh nahin the?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

πŸ˜† You're right,Gaurav tops this category hands downπŸ˜†

chalo i blv u gaurav tops the list

that tanisha jee tho aarmaan jee ke ande πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wonder the way lopa was insulted y not bani too she has been a battameez no 1 too
Koi to bolo maa ke upar itna gandi galiyan kisne sikhayi eh faces banane kisne sikhaye mwinder whobis stopping ppl to ask her abt this a bit sternly

I want to expose her more here damn the rules
Edited by mix_of_emotions - 7 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

I wonder the way lopa was insulted y not bani too she has been a battameez no 1 too
Koi to bolo maa ke upar itna gandi galiyan kisne sikhayi eh faces banane kisne sikhaye mwinder whobis stopping ppl to ask her abt this a bit sternly

I want to expose her more here damn the rules

Nahin hoga MOE πŸ˜† - all of Bani's continuous badtameezi has mostly been brushed under the carpet. And this sudden wave of respect for BB makes me laugh. Bani literally abused BB - it's in one of the unseen as they're not going to air that - has been disrespectful to BB umpteen times when they've asked her to follow rules (speak in english, wear her mike, etc) - but that's apparently her giving it back, which is badass of her. Not to mention her blatant impudence towards Salman on two occasions. But Rohan and Lopa are the ones who are disrespectful towards the platform if they call out the bias.

I posted a couple days ago, that BB goes about this 'putting certain contestants into their place' thing the wrong way, and it therefore backfires on them. They have tools - ninda, Sallu, humiliating punishments - but they choose to have an ex-contestant come and insult Lopa - those that don't dislike her (and even some that do) will see that that is not on. Hence BB's little damage control yesterday.