Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Anyone over bani at this stage for me
πŸ˜†
Par jeetegi to wohi

Agar yeh eggs kha kha ke aur tantrums phenk phenk ke jeet gayi toh bigboss ki history main kraantikari badlav le aayegi..
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
One of the Memlog speaks up for Lopa. πŸ˜†

Bigg Boss 10: Rochelle slams Mandana for "discouraging" Lopa in the last week
TNN | Updated: Jan 27, 2017, 12.25 PM IST

Rochelle Rao was seen competing against Mandana Karimi in the ninth season of Bigg Boss and the actress has issues with her till date. Known for not getting along with each other, Rochelle and Mandana seem to be at loggerheads once again. Mandana was seen as a guest on Bigg Boss 10 during the Bigg Boss Mela task, where she said mean things to Lopamudra. Mandana said Lopa shouldn't be talking about Bani behind her back; she might be Miss India outside, but inside the Bigg Boss house, she is behaving like a little girl and a lot more.

The entire episode did not go down well with Rochelle, who took to Twitter to share her disagreement to Mandana's behaviour. Rochelle wrote, "Omg Mandana was The most disrespectful2 #BiggBoss who is she to talk! So tired if her negativity,nothing new even 1 year later. Why would someone make people feel like this in thier last week!This is the time2encourage them!Doesnt she remember how hard last2wks were??"
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skybully

Agar yeh eggs kha kha ke aur tantrums phenk phenk ke jeet gayi toh bigboss ki history main kraantikari badlav le aayegi..

🀣

Dont take ande name you will be reported..
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

🀣

Dont take ande name you will be reported..

πŸ˜† but bully Ki baat pe point hai
Bahut bada aitihasik din hoga Sunday πŸ˜ƒ
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Naveen was sooo awesomeπŸ˜†Manu took the whole placard and everything like a sportπŸ‘

Rishabh... So boring lol. The best part of his visit was Manveer vs Lopa where each said brilliant things:
1. Lopa gets irritated over the smallest things (Could never be friends with someone like this. Me and my friends always pull each other's legs and the ones who are far too sensitive, are such downers.)
2. Doesn't forgive and forget, i.e. holds grudges
3. She doesn't think anyone is equal to her.. Aas paas kisiko bi nehi dekhti

Then Lopa smacked itπŸ˜ƒwith:
1. Talks one way with Lopa, one way with Bani. Manu says good job in the background.πŸ˜†
2. Unfair player or sanchalakπŸ˜†
3. Goes to Lopa and says how do you tolerate Rohan then goes to Rohan and says how do you tolerate Lopa? 🀣 (OK this one is probably him joking lol)
4. BEST ONE THOUGH!
Manveer is overconfident. He thinks he's the winner, everyone else useless. Pretends to be something he's not.πŸ˜†
^That is the best thing Lopa has said all seasonπŸ˜†

Manveer gets affected by thisπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Lopa says, be humble, manveer says don't worry I won't talk to you for 2 daysπŸ˜†
I think he regrets going to console her now 🀣

Lopa sorta exposed Manveer's dogla game. πŸ˜† Absolutely loved it! πŸ˜†
Manveer doles out great advice when someone gets bashed but when it was dished to him, he just couldn't handle it. More than Manu, Manveer is a do mooh wala SNACK. πŸ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Rochelle Rao was seen competing against Mandana Karimi in the ninth season of Bigg Boss and the actress has issues with her till date. Known for not getting along with each other, Rochelle and Mandana seem to be at loggerheads once again. Mandana was seen as a guest on Bigg Boss 10 during the Bigg Boss Mela task, where she said mean things to Lopamudra. Mandana said Lopa shouldn't be talking about Bani behind her back; she might be Miss India outside, but inside the Bigg Boss house, she is behaving like a little girl and a lot more.

The entire episode did not go down well with Rochelle, who took to Twitter to share her disagreement to Mandana's behaviour. Rochelle wrote, "Omg Mandana was The most disrespectful2 #BiggBoss who is she to talk! So tired if her negativity,nothing new even 1 year later. Why would someone make people feel like this in thier last week!This is the time2encourage them!Doesnt she remember how hard last2wks were??"

πŸ˜† Memlog ki jai ho...

I never liked her in S9...i nearly committed suicide because of this woman 😭 do you remember MB..what torture we went through...😭

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Yeh konsa badali hain..
Had to repair my PC,Laptop and TV because of her voice last year.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

πŸ˜† but bully Ki baat pe point hai
Bahut bada aitihasik din hoga Sunday πŸ˜ƒ

Even though i disliked Prince atleast he gave it his all to the tasks and showmance πŸ˜† he played the game. Jaan laga dhi ussne.πŸ˜†

This season i dont know what just happened.
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† Memlog ki jai ho...

I never liked her in S9...i nearly committed suicide because of this woman 😭 do you remember MB..what torture we went through...😭

I loved Mandana's response to Rochelle 🀣

Lopa cares SO much about what I think? πŸ˜†No wonder @RochelleMRao is supporting her,I can see the connection! #Insecure.com

🀣 🀣 🀣

I don't think Mandana cares what people are saying to be honest πŸ˜†

Rochelle then said I heard you got married so congrats and Mandana replied thanks πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail

πŸ˜†Memlog ki jai ho...

I never liked her in S9...i nearly committed suicide because of this woman😭do you remember MB..what torture we went through...😭

I never liked her either Rukhi. That voice and that Hindi. Uff!! πŸ˜† We had to jhelo her for so long though. Poor Keith. Still jheloing her. πŸ˜†