Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Mithi -
Thanks for updates.
It was nice to debate with You and SP this season.

Hope next season there are no popular fan base contestants.

Good luck for rest of the year to you and SP both.

Same here Sagar. ⭐️ ⭐️
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Season khatam hone se pehle I have something to say, kya pata phir mauka mille na mille. I most probably will not be here next year, I am not going to watch the show but might come here just for you lovely people.

I came to DDT this season on the first day silently reading and liking posts as I did not want to get too attached to the show and the DDT but Rukhi pulled me out of my hidingπŸ˜†.

From here I started my season 10 journey, and what a rollercoaster ride I had throughout, most of the time this ride was only going to down thanks to kutta biased BB!!

I have vented out so much, BB compelled me to pull out my machine gun and use foul language 😲...seedhi saadi chori ko kya bana diya BB ne πŸ˜†. I have sworn so much in the last 3 months than I have in my entire life.

You guys have looked out for me always and tolerated my anger and foul language...I deeply regret using such language but my love for Rohan made me do/say things that I probably would never do or say πŸ˜†.

Thanks to each one of you πŸ€—.

P.S...MIDS kis ne banaye kuch pata chala kya? πŸ˜†

Mannu ke monologues ki script tumhi ne likhi hai kyaπŸ˜†

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Suddenly Manu has become philosopher

ke chora ha πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Mithibani you missed last seasons finale aswellπŸ˜†[/DIV]

You missed out on watching handsome Prince winning the trophy😳

Last season I stopped watching altogether Rukhi. This year, I hung on. πŸ˜†
Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Mandy jaisa trash hona bahut mushkil hai. She shouldn't have said all that shit to Lopa. Made her look ittu si...so small.
Manu was upset at Rishabh's xomments. But they wren't so bad.

She spews so much venom on somebody and next day gets married.
I mean kaun aisa hota hain yaar, shaadi ke pehle kissi ke baare mein itni bakwaas karke apna aur doosron ka mind kharab karta hain! 🀒
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Chalo bakwaas season coming to an end finally.

Not one good task this season to remember.

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Ek baar Bani FTW bol do 😳

Bani FTW ...dil se nahi bola kioke in my eyes she does not even deserve to be finalist winner toh bahut door ki baat hain.

Just for you Nachi I am going to say is once again ...Bani FTW πŸ₯³

CynicWatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Season khatam hone se pehle I have something to say, kya pata phir mauka mille na mille. I most probably will not be here next year, I am not going to watch the show but might come here just for you lovely people.

I came to DDT this season on the first day silently reading and liking posts as I did not want to get too attached to the show and the DDT but Rukhi pulled me out of my hidingπŸ˜†.

From here I started my season 10 journey, and what a rollercoaster ride I had throughout, most of the time this ride was only going to down thanks to kutta biased BB!!

I have vented out so much, BB compelled me to pull out my machine gun and use foul language 😲...seedhi saadi chori ko kya bana diya BB ne πŸ˜†. I have sworn so much in the last 3 months than I have in my entire life.

You guys have looked out for me always and tolerated my anger and foul language...I deeply regret using such language but my love for Rohan made me do/say things that I probably would never do or say πŸ˜†.

Thanks to each one of you πŸ€—.

P.S...MIDS kis ne banaye kuch pata chala kya? πŸ˜†

We DDTians have shared the love and other emotions you gave so generously. Thank you so much for everything. We will meet again next season, I am sure.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saniya93

I have to say one thing no matter how many negative things we say about this show during its telecast, no matter who we like or dislike, no matter how much we scream unfair, these last moments are always emotional. We don't realise how much of our time and energy we invest in this show.
😊

No wonder Salman always comes back πŸ˜†

Really yaar it's natural to feel emotional

Imagine the contestants who stay there
We find it OTT but it happens when you are emotional
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
well its a fact in the first half manveer was manu's tail lmao
like it or not πŸ˜‰