Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bambole thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani fans will cry during the finals. Wait and watch.
Manveer Gurjar will be the winner of bb10.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

I hope u don't mind me asking

Didn't u call out on the unfairness when Karan was evicted..
And I still can stand by it , Karan was evicted as it was preplanned and not that he got less votes !
What if the votes were actually counted then , wouldn't he be in the top 4?

No why would I mind if you're asking me so nicely.,😳

Yes I did. And I will always say that because Karen's eviction was Unfair. I'm not saying this because he is my favourite but because if we consider all facts, Karan couldn't get less votes to those who were nominated with him. He has huge fan following.

And when I heard of Karan joining BB initially...I believed that why is he coming to.BB as he's nice person who will not do drama or fake acts. We all know BB is all about drama. But when he joined, I started hoping that because of his charming nature he could go far in the game as he was playing well but BB started editing celebs from episode but I secretly wished that he does some drama as well to get footage. I even posted this a few times. πŸ˜†

I think Karan would have made it to Top 4 or 5 if the votes were counted that time but chances of him winning would be less because Bani do have a large fan base and BB blatantly favoured Commoners in this season. I would be so happy to see Karan winning the show but I knew for a fact that BB wasn't fair with celebs and this I have said numerous times and even said this for Rohan.
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kirti31096

doesnt matter...pura season usko hero he banaya hai...kal niti ko bhi bulaya so manveer should also be talk of tomo..and last few epi revolves just around these two..and that ti near finale...so thats just what i feel...

coz he is in top 2 for sure
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I agree Bani will win but not because she will get highest votes. She will get the least votes out of all but she will win as this is preplanned
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aur usko mila ek ande ka trophy!
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

I agree Bani will win but not because she will get highest votes. She will get the least votes out of all but she will win as this is preplanned

Well now it's between these 4, bani is clearly wining.

By the way what is going on with the bet between you and hippopotamus ? Who is wining and what photo of swami Om has you guys selected.
Edited by Love-u-all - 7 years ago
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I know it already.. BB is indirectly supporting Bani.. They're showing her good side.. Whoever becomes her friend BB evict them to make her alone.. Bcoz alone person get more sympathy.. It's all scripted..
My middle finger wants to give a standing ovation to bb... F**k this scripted show, f**k you bb πŸ‘
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

Well now it's between these 4, bani is clearly wining.

By the way what is going on with the bet between you and hippopotamus ? Who is wining and what photo of swami Om has you guys selected.

bet is with joker not hippo

if lopa and bani are top 2 i win

if lopa/ bani is with manu/manveer then he wins

if manu and manveer are top 2 then we both loose and we both wil put the picπŸ˜†
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

bet is with joker not hippo

if lopa and bani are top 2 i win

if lopa/ bani is with manu/manveer then he wins

if manu and manveer are top 2 then we both loose and we both wil put the picπŸ˜†

Sorry for putting hippopotamus in the middle of this interesting bet.
But hats off for you two, all of your and his four are same and finalists.
Let's see who else is going to be with Bani at the top.
Edited by Love-u-all - 7 years ago
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Is it..

If she wins it vll become a best example for a contestant who spoke only in English without doing any task given by BB .Forget abt winning the task ...