Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kirti31096

Bb wants der ladle lopa and manveer to win...isliye itna lopa related epis so that usko sympathy vote mile ki beechari ko mandana ne bash kiya and all ...and manveer ko to hero bana he rkha hai...fixed winner in dono me se he hoga ek...

don't worry manveer will be shown negative today
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

True but it's over. We celebrate now or later what difference does it make

It is NOT over. This post is kind of a sarcastic post indirectly saying Bani is fixed winner when she's not. What if the same is being said about Lopamudra, Manveer or Manu, would the people accept it ? I don't think so. But just because it's Bani so blame everything on her. That's unfair.
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
bani jeetegi coz she has highest fan following
even if rohan would have come in top 4 , he couldn't have beaten bani in votes

yes sometimes channel favours her but still her winning the show will be fair coz she has earned fans coz of her unique personality
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
In-Shah-Allah, Bani jeetein!
Itni shiddat se poore season mein sabne Bani ki jeet ki baat ki hai, ki duyaein qubool na ho aisa hona namumkin hi sunai deta hai.
The Secret says that be wary of what you think about coz whatever you think most about will eventually happen and I have seen so many threads of people's firm belief about her victory and I have always said Amen to that. Dua ki hai ab, qubool bhi honi chahiye.
Bani Judge-Winner of Season 10 of Bigg Boss.
Edited by StinsonIsHere - 7 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

It is NOT over. This post is kind of a sarcastic post indirectly saying Bani is fixed winner when she's not. What if the same is being said about Lopamudra, Manveer or Manu, would the people accept it ? I don't think so. But just because it's Bani so blame everything on her. That's unfair.

Believe me it's over.

Bani is a unique and had the largest fan base than any other housemate. That is what helped her.
Why say she is fixed or rigged.

Just celebrate and enjoy her victory.
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: devil_heart

bani jeetegi coz she has highest fan following
even if rohan would have come in top 4 , he couldn't have beaten bani in votes

yes sometimes channel favours her but still her winning the show will be fair coz she has earned fans coz of her unique personality

You answered it for us getting surprised on why ppl vote her. Yes she has a uniquely bad personality. SO next time you can also vote for ppl like Dolly Bindra/ KRK etc?
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

In-Shah-Allah, Bani jeetein!
Itni shiddat se poore season mein sabne Bani ki jeet ki baat ki hai, ki duyaein qubool na ho aisa hona namumkin hi sunai deta hai.
The Secret says that be wary of what you think about coz whatever you think most about will eventually happen and I have seen so many threads of people's firm belief about her victory and I have always said Amen to that. Dua ki hai ab, qubool bhi honi chahiye.
Bani Judge-Winner of Season 10 of Bigg Boss.

Congrats app ki Dua qubool ho gai 👏
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

Congrats app ki Dua qubool ho gai 👏

Why only mine? Like I said, everybody has believed in this forum that she will win eventually, fixed ya jaise bhi. Dua toh sabne ki kar li chahe jis tareeke se bhi ki.
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Just because your favourite is kicked out or isn't that famous or can't win or whatever reason that is, doesn't proves that Bani is fixed winner! This is just to satisfy your mind ! Because you're insecure that your favourite isn't going to win.😆

Any way ...yeh keh dene sey ke woh fixed hai...yeh saabit nahi ho jaata. 😎

I hope u don't mind me asking

Didn't u call out on the unfairness when Karan was evicted..
And I still can stand by it , Karan was evicted as it was preplanned and not that he got less votes !
What if the votes were actually counted then , wouldn't he be in the top 4?
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

don't worry manveer will be shown negative today

doesnt matter...pura season usko hero he banaya hai...kal niti ko bhi bulaya so manveer should also be talk of tomo..and last few epi revolves just around these two..and that ti near finale...so thats just what i feel...