meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

First he did wish[/DIV]

Second he was asked a question about her birthday
Third he also said that bani n gaurav supported him n he too supported bani
Forth why r u surprised in season 8 all people talked about was karishma's attachment for her make up, in this season it's about bani selfishness
Fifth bani's is more attached with eggs than human beings which is quite unusual n was noticed by Srk although he watched her for the first time.
Sixth Lopa was attached with contents of the letter which was a message by her loved one not with a piece of paper

First - no video to corroborate it. Ofc Hez not gonna say I didn't wish but still wanted the cake, now will he..🤣

Third - So Itz like tit for tat and not supporting each other due to mutual respect or camaderie or whatever you call it..

Fourth - This season is about a lot of things - Rohan's immaturity, Manu's sly remarks, Manveer's rusticness, Om's and Jagga's cunningness, hitting below the belt, crassness. To top it off Itz about Lopa's makeup. Layers and layers of them first thing to hide her true self...You can't be selfishness enuff in today's day and age coz people are ready to pull the rug from under your feet..

Fifth- That is your perception not SRK's words. All he said was he wasn't aware she is so fond of eggs. If what you said were true Bani wouldn't have friends like Gauhar, Andy.. she values friendship like any other human being on this planet and is very possessive about her loved ones..

Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
@denver_diva

He took pee on himself like LOL🤣 Did he tell Om to throw the pee on him instead of bani.. talk about twisting facts...he stood like a wall in front of bani to protect her

When did Rohan show gratitude..when he told her all she had going for her is tattoos..WAH!!

Itz not Material Vs Emotion.. Itz Bani's love for her mom that is exploited to the max on this forum. If Lopa has the right to feel bad bani doesn't??

If Bani loves food Lopa loves makeup... she can't even get out of bed without applying makeup..
Sustenance Vs Vanity.

Now bani should share her ingredients in a TASK.. how come?? So that people can post stuff like bani lost again.

She didn't share the saree her wish, I remember Lopa didn't want to share the bed with her..coz that was Lopa's choice we can conveniently shove it under the rug..

She has never talked about her mom's illness. But we are hell bent on showing her in bad light..

I don't want to go further and grace you an answer coz lies aren't cool.
meghan11 thumbnail

Yeah remember the poor girl was not punished for being violent
😆

&& Lopa just broke a couple of plates and shocked Rahul and just threw stuff on Om..

During her fight with Rohan she threw all his stuff hook, line and sinker down not just once but twice..

Plus she pulled Priyanka into the pool and hurt her..

&& the hapless gal didn't even get to see a doc..
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

I wrote Bani not Lopa. Maybe you need to read it carefully 😃 Lopa don't use her family to gain sympathy bani does 😉

It wasn't Bani who fake-cried on WKW and used her dad as a weapon to gain simpathy. ;)

mahiya thumbnail

Word Count: 0

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghan11

First - no video to corroborate it. Ofc Hez not gonna say I didn't wish but still wanted the cake, now will he..🤣

Third - So Itz like tit for tat and not supporting each other due to mutual respect or camaderie or whatever you call it..

Fourth - This season is about a lot of things - Rohan's immaturity, Manu's sly remarks, Manveer's rusticness, Om's and Jagga's cunningness, hitting below the belt, crassness. To top it off Itz about Lopa's makeup. Layers and layers of them first thing to hide her true self...You can't be selfishness enuff in today's day and age coz people are ready to pull the rug from under your feet..

Fifth- That is your perception not SRK's words. All he said was he wasn't aware she is so fond of eggs. If what you said were true Bani wouldn't have friends like Gauhar, Andy.. she values friendship like any other human being on this planet and is very possessive about her loved ones..

It's not tit for tat pls read carefully, he did acknowledge that bani n gaurav supported him n so did he
Well lopa's layers n layers of make up can be a topic of discussion but bani's tattoos n her selfishness cannot be a topic
Rohan was not only talking about bani in his interviews he also said that manu gandh faila raha hai n he is not a right person so he did talk about other things n housemates too when he was asked. He is answering the questions that are being put forward to him. It's not like he is tweeting about it or making facebook posts about it. Srk said that bani tumahara lagav ando k saath Maine pehli baar dekha itna lagaav toh insan ka insan k saath bhi nahi dekha Maine. He just didn't say oh bani baby I didn't knew u r so fond of egss😆
Everyone has friends that's not a parameter to judge someone.
Rohan k bhi kaafi dost hai.
meghan11 thumbnail

It's not tit for tat pls read carefully, he did acknowledge that bani n gaurav supported him n so did he[/DIV]

Well lopa's layers n layers of make up can be a topic of discussion but bani's tattoos n her selfishness cannot be a topic
Rohan was not only talking about bani in his interviews he also said that manu gandh faila raha hai n he is not a right person so he did talk about other things n housemates too when he was asked. He is answering the questions that are being put forward to him. It's not like he is tweeting about it or making facebook posts about it. Srk said that bani tumahara lagav ando k saath Maine pehli baar dekha itna lagaav toh insan ka insan k saath bhi nahi dekha Maine. He just didn't say oh bani baby I didn't knew u r so fond of egss😆
Everyone has friends that's not a parameter to judge someone.
Rohan k bhi kaafi dost hai.

Good he acknowledged they helped him..

Anything can be a topic of discussion no doubt.. Lopa's makeup, bani tattoos as long as the discussion is within the realms of decency and not slyly aimed at trashing or pulling someone down..

So he trashed Manu too. In nutshell he is trashing everyone except Lopa..Hmmm makes me wonder. I don't think Manu does something outright nasty. He has been consistent all season. This is my opinion as a viewer. I don't like him, just being honest..

Maybe he hasn't met people who are passionate are about something so much..so now that gives us a reason to trash someone..

I never commented that Rohan doesn't have friends or anything like that.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We all know BB is well edited to present the picture BB wants us to see
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghan11

Good he acknowledged they helped him..

Anything can be a topic of discussion no doubt.. Lopa's makeup, bani tattoos as long as the discussion is within the realms of decency and not slyly aimed at trashing or pulling someone down..

So he trashed Manu too. In nutshell he is trashing everyone except Lopa..Hmmm makes me wonder. I don't think Manu does something outright nasty. He has been consistent all season. This is my opinion as a viewer. I don't like him, just being honest..

Maybe he hasn't met people who are passionate are about something so much..so now that gives us a reason to trash someone..

I never commented that Rohan doesn't have friends or anything like that.

Again wrong pls watch his interviews if u r so interested to judge him
He is not trashing everyone he praised Manveer n called him a dilwala.
When asked about bani n lopa fight rohan was bang on again he said none of them were 100% right sometimes lopa was wrong n sometimes it was bani's fault.
So it's not like he is supporting lopa blindly he is still pointing out her mistakes when asked.
Well u think its passion I think it's selfishness it's ur opinion n I respect it but my pov is that it's purely selfishness.
I was just saying that having friends can't be a parameter to judge someone.
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope someone gives this guy thoos thoos ke Rahul's special version of cake... tatti me tali cake 😆
Edited by saga_twilight - 7 years ago