Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
&&&&& Tha saga of the cake continues unabashedly..πŸ˜†

I wish it were diamonds which would make it atleast worth the while..

And coz Rohan is speaking against bani, he is telling the truth..He has no bias or vested interest??

Itz like we are stuck in some time warp coz we keep going back to the cake..so she didn't share it, what's the big deal, get over it..These are childish things..He needs to GROW UP..I hope he didn't say she didn't share her lip gloss with him..🀣

Are we so naive to think that companies like Endomel care about measly 40 Lakh rupees to fabricate results for such a popular show..If they can't spend the prize money they should be out on streets panhandling..
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am sending a cake to Rohan. A red velvet cake. With a message on top> Thoos Le, Dobara mat mangiyo<
Grudges bhai! Limit hoti hai.
meghan11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

I am sending a cake to Rohan. A red velvet cake. With a message on top> Thoos Le, Dobara mat mangiyo<

I know..Itz high time..Itz like no one ever ate a cake..God!
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Rohan clearly stated in all his interviews what exactly happened with Bani's Birthday cake.

Firstly all of them wished Bani.
Secondly Bani refused to share her cake with anybody.

Now the question is why it was not shown properly on screen? How so many posts were made on why people are targeting Bani? Many people misunderstood the whole situation.

The answers are, BB is not scripted, but was always edited in Bani's favour even from first episode. Reason is very simple, an Endemol employee winning will save lot of money. Its makes complete Business sense, keeping demonetisation in mind. And then Bani, always played the victim card, because as history says, it always works in BB. Even in Roadies she did the same. She always kept her distance, she never sat next to others in sofa. She never made real friends, she abused everybody, she never made any efforts in any tasks so that she can standout & look different.

Now I am not judging any of them. Colors has every right to save their money, Bani has every right toplay her game.

Even Salman Khan confirmed that Bani did not share her cake (when Hina Khan and a couple of Bani's friends had come as guests). Bani's friend tried to defend Bani by saying it was her special ingredients cake so she didnt want to share it. Salman Khan said he can never do that even if he tries (Meaning he didnt approve of Bani's not sharing idea)
Its not just the cake...this incident throws light on Bani's selfishness
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank god at least bani fans believe in sharing cakes they r not as selfish as bani πŸ˜†
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Thank god at least bani fans believe in sharing cakes they r not as selfish as baniπŸ˜†

Firstly, Bani Family is not a religion that I'm being typecasted like that.
Secondly, I genuinely like helping those who need help.
Thirdly, I want him to grow up and think beyond cakes.
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

I know..Itz high time..Itz like no one ever ate a cake..God!

I swear man, what school ke baccho wali grudges he has. I might seriously end up sending this cake with a similar message. Cake ka kissa bana diya. Aur bhaisaab bed mein pade rahe, wish karne nahi aaye woh kuch nahi but cake chahiye. Sore Loser!
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Arrey I just praised u n I am relieved that bani family is not a religion n that's why I didn't typecast u
I said thank god bani fans r not like her
Well rohan was asked about bani's birthday incident by reporters so he spoke about it, n many bani fans asked him why he didn't wish bani on her B-Day he told them that he did n that was edited out
meghan11 thumbnail

I swear man, what school ke baccho wali grudges he has. I might seriously end up sending this cake with a similar message. Cake ka kissa bana diya. Aur bhaisaab bed mein pade rahe, wish karne nahi aaye woh kuch nahi but cake chahiye. Sore Loser!

Bang on post!! πŸ‘ This is the limit man! Cake, seriously..😑

His next sitcom should be named "Kissa Cake Ka" 🀣

HADH Hai..
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[/QUUOTE]

"ye cake main khayungi. koi touch nahi karega mera cake" coming from a 30 yr old sounds very mature? But calling someone who hates sharing, selfish is childish? πŸ˜‰

@bold : it wasnt about the cake...it was about Bani's attachment to the cake πŸ˜†

Rohan ko cake bhejne ke pehle, Bani ko ande bhej dena πŸ˜† ...wo zada needy hai