Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RB.ritz

Do you really think salman show even episode
They gave salman breaking news & salman host
Forget unseen if he saw episode then he knew that PJ spitted on rohan's face
Its in main episode
When Hina mentioned it salman said no
But Hina countered said no sir PJ did that

I don't think people saw Rohan's interview clearly. From what I gather. There were two cakes. One was Bani's protein cake which came earlier. Another was a normal cake that BB sent later. Housemates wished her and expected her to share the protein cake which was the only one that came at the time. Rohan simply asked her cake aya..but she being her selfish self clearly did not intend to share her protein cake. The regular cake came much later which was shown on voot. So neither is the voot video wrong, nor was Rohan lying.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Rohan clearly stated in all his interviews what exactly happened with Bani's Birthday cake.

Firstly all of them wished Bani.
Secondly Bani refused to share her cake with anybody.

Now the question is why it was not shown properly on screen? How so many posts were made on why people are targeting Bani? Many people misunderstood the whole situation.

The answers are, BB is not scripted, but was always edited in Bani's favour even from first episode. Reason is very simple, an Endemol employee winning will save lot of money. Its makes complete Business sense, keeping demonetisation in mind. And then Bani, always played the victim card, because as history says, it always works in BB. Even in Roadies she did the same. She always kept her distance, she never sat next to others in sofa. She never made real friends, she abused everybody, she never made any efforts in any tasks so that she can standout & look different.

Now I am not judging any of them. Colors has every right to save their money, Bani has every right toplay her game.

Great post..πŸ‘πŸΌ
pengumengu thumbnail
bani is an endemol employee? source?
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Meijer

I don't think people saw Rohan's interview clearly. From what I gather. There were two cakes. One was Bani's protein cake which came earlier. Another was a normal cake that BB sent later. Housemates wished her and expected her to share the protein cake which was the only one that came at the time. Rohan simply asked her cake aya..but she being her selfish self clearly did not intend to share her protein cake. The regular cake came much later which was shown on voot. So neither is the voot video wrong, nor was Rohan lying.

no that was the protein cake only which was shown on voot
everyone who came to meet her at that time was given the cake
bani was in jail so she couldn't call ropa
Priyanka distributed a portion of cake to everyone and kept rest of the cake in fridge for bani
later when rohan asked about the cake she said to him to have another cake will be sent by bb later

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Phatti puraani baath ho gayi hai ! Time to move on
desisrule thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Rohan clearly stated in all his interviews what exactly happened with Bani's Birthday cake.

Firstly all of them wished Bani.
Secondly Bani refused to share her cake with anybody.

Now the question is why it was not shown properly on screen? How so many posts were made on why people are targeting Bani? Many people misunderstood the whole situation.

The answers are, BB is not scripted, but was always edited in Bani's favour even from first episode. Reason is very simple, an Endemol employee winning will save lot of money. Its makes complete Business sense, keeping demonetisation in mind. And then Bani, always played the victim card, because as history says, it always works in BB. Even in Roadies she did the same. She always kept her distance, she never sat next to others in sofa. She never made real friends, she abused everybody, she never made any efforts in any tasks so that she can standout & look different.

Now I am not judging any of them. Colors has every right to save their money, Bani has every right toplay her game.

Her birthday, her cake - her decision if she wants to share it or not.

However, the way BB treated Rohan is extremely shameful and unfair. Making him a horse at mela - that was beyond rude,
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haha that was the PrOTEIN CAKE that she shared shown in voot. I would trust my eyes anyday over some prince of his own world claims πŸ˜†
And if he is really this desperate for a piece of cake that he brings it up again I again..he can ask his moh bole father to provide him with his special version of tatti cake πŸ˜†
Edited by saga_twilight - 7 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
rohan is on a poll khooling mission after coming out
Well done rohan πŸ‘
The best line he said after coming out well yeah show scripted nahi hai but well edited haiπŸ˜†
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You know there were lf pictures of housemates eating the cake
Nihiba even discussed the taste
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

rohan is on a poll khooling mission after coming out

Well done rohanπŸ‘
The best line he said after coming out well yeah show scripted nahi hai but well edited haiπŸ˜†

exactly Iam loving it πŸ˜†