Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

Rohan "clearly" said. And there was a CLEAR video of The Whole cake thing in VOOT showing how she shared her cake

Oh really !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if that was the case then why salman asked her about not sharing cake and also said i wont do that. at that time why bani did not say that she shared the cake with HM.Even the HM did not tell salaman that he is wrong, in real she shared the cake.
Oh i understood BB edited all those to show Bani as selfishπŸ˜‰.btw do salman watch only edited version before coming to week end ka vaarπŸ˜‰
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rohan "clearly" said. And there was a CLEAR video of The Whole cake thing in VOOT showing how she shared her cake. Now whom to believe? My EYES or Rohan's words? 😭 Or maybe because BB is so unfair to Rohan Babu that they specially made Bani and all the other HMs enact the whole scene after bechare RoLo had gone to sleep. So they know nothing about it. Biased BB 😑

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Chalo at least someone is interested in facts.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Saiyaaan ne meri jo pakdi na baiyaan toh sun lo mai kya kya karungi? Angana mein Kuiyaan hai, kuiiyaan mein paani hai, paani mein jaake marungi.

LOL Rohan's situation for some odd reason reminds me of this old song picturised on Manisha Koirala and Jaspal Bhatti.
Since the saiyaan BB has left his hand so he's gotten all erratic like this.
Edited by StinsonIsHere - 7 years ago
adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is the same Rohan who once said in one episode that BANI BAHUT ACHI HEIN. MEIN EK DIN ME JAAN GAYA
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One Question: We all know that Colors has paid 2 crore to Bani coming on the show and the same to Rahul and Karan. If 50 lacs was that big amount for them, why not bring someone cheaper?
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shumi.

Oh really !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if that was the case then why salman asked her about not sharing cake and also said i wont do that. at that time why bani did not say that she shared the cake with HM.Even the HM did not tell salaman that he is wrong, in real she shared the cake.
Oh i understood BB edited all those to show Bani as selfishπŸ˜‰.btw do salman watch only edited version before coming to week end ka vaarπŸ˜‰

Maybe he does how will I know? πŸ˜† Neither I am Salman khan nor I am his sister mother friend PA or working close with him πŸ˜† So how will I know which portions he watches and which he doesn't? I am saying whatever I saw on VOOT. And that's why I am confused...whether to believe on my EYES which clearly saw the video of her sharing her cake with everyone and RoLo not even being in a closest vicinity while everyone wished for her on her birthday and cake cutting and everyone had cake in their mouth, or Prince of his own world's words πŸ˜†
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rohan "clearly" said. And there was a CLEAR video of The Whole cake thing in VOOT showing how she shared her cake. Now whom to believe? My EYES or Rohan's words? 😭 Or maybe because BB is so unfair to Rohan Babu that they specially made Bani and all the other HMs enact the whole scene after bechare RoLo had gone to sleep. So they know nothing about it. Biased BB 😑

I saw in my eyes in unseen that bani cut cake then give gaurav, then rahul, then Elena, jason then PJ after PJ insist she ate cake
Then baba suggest give cake in plate
Many manveer think bani didn't give them but bani call them & give them cake piece

All ate cake & praise the taste
Mona even ask gaurav who sent this
PJ thanks gauhar

So she gave her cake

If I didn't saw this video then maybe I also believe she didn't give a single piece

But when everyone said she didn't share so that mean she didn't share the remaining ones cuz rohan said on her birthday only one came come in an unseen with lopa

So the conclusion is 1 cake came, bani gave everyone piece then didn't share remaining ones

& as per bb favour bani why they edit clip & show bani only gave gaurav where she gave everyone piece
Just to make her in bad light. If they want to make her winner they why showed her in villain

Then when people saw unseen & believed bani share then they delete that unseen from boot too just to make bani selfish

Abhi Jo Maine dekha ussi pe believe hain mujhe naki rohan pe
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maybe he does how will I know? πŸ˜† Neither I am Salman khan nor I am his sister mother friend PA or working close with him πŸ˜† So how will I know which portions he watches and which he doesn't? I am saying whatever I saw on VOOT. And that's why I am confused...whether to believe on my EYES which clearly saw the video of her sharing her cake with everyone and RoLo not even being in a closest vicinity while everyone wished for her on her birthday and cake cutting and everyone had cake in their mouth, or Prince of his own world's words πŸ˜†

Do you really think salman show even episode
They gave salman breaking news & salman host
Forget unseen if he saw episode then he knew that PJ spitted on rohan's face
Its in main episode
When Hina mentioned it salman said no
But Hina countered said no sir PJ did that
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.voot.com/clip/it-s-bani-s-birthday/462909 Here Watch it for yourself with your own eyes πŸ˜†
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
He is no God...
Tomorrow he will say that in bigg boss he saw a flying cow ...you will believe that? Lol
He has been kicked out yar ...will show his frustration ...