Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: srikalaganesh

I really appreciate Rohan for telling truth ... For one hour looking Bani in the show with her cunning facial expressions and bad mouth is so difficult ...Poor housemates I pity them for tolerating her in the house.

How I wish Mannu or someone just makes the same faces and expressions while she talking.
Bani should know how it feels.
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairfairysays

It is said that bani is liked mostly for playing it real...she never masks her emotions or feelings...surprisingly people doesnt seem to be much bothered abt her real personality...

If she wants the cake all for herself then she makes her point clear...she doesnt give a damn what others think of her..

looks like bb had a tough time editing her scenes to make her the most loveble candidate for the trophy..πŸ˜†...
anyways bb has come out very successful in this mission! She does have a huge fan following by now ..😲

A special trophy should be given to bb himself for his outstanding hardwork in editingπŸ‘πŸ˜†

exactly, BB should.
How very entertaining scenes of the reat of HMs were edited and the main episode showed Bani staring at stars or the moonπŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Adding...Paying celebs to appreciate Bani.

well sweetheart we dont know if they were paid, but BB did pick the celebs who favoured her or at least said so on stage, which is scripted, since we saw how jaquline was suppossedly Lopas fan yet didnt know her name.
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sweetheart we dont know if they were paid, but BB did pick the celebs who favoured her or at least said so on stage, which is scripted, since we saw how jaquline was suppossedly Lopas fan yet didnt know her name.

Honestly I dont think even Karan watch the show... it was scripted. Karan & Farah cant even speak so much Hindi. BB clearly cant scipt the show but can seriously make public perception. Which they did with Bani, just to save their black money.
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Starting with the latest,
Mandana
no punishment for being physical.
Gauhar
sisters video message, when rest didnt
Not airing things she said during finale task which Rohan revealed.
Edit to add, how BB edited Diandra or anyone elses praise of rohan, and criticism of Bani
how WKV was edited and never showed Rohan being praised
how WKV didnt show Rohan got highest votes

I am sure I will remember others but for now this came to my mind.

I guess even Mona in her post eviction interview mentioned that Rohan was encouraged in WKW and he did get positive feedback from outside and was also called youth icon ..
But like Rohan said it's not scripted but edited well πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

sweetheart we dont know if they were paid, but BB did pick the celebs who favoured her or at least said so on stage, which is scripted, since we saw how jaquline was suppossedly Lopas fan yet didnt know her name.

Honestly I dont think even Karan watch the show... it was scripted. Karan & Farah cant even speak so much Hindi. BB clearly cant scipt the show but can seriously make public perception. Which they did with Bani, just to save their black money.

yes its kind of brain washing...if you remember the time when Bani and someone was in the CR and rohan just randomly says Bani hai bohat achiπŸ˜†. That scene was not needed but was squeezed in to benefit bani
NeerajaGirish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Please don't indulge in fan fight. This season was a testing ground for introducing big boss for commoners, hence the show was scripted to favour them They used Priyanka and Om to bring some drama element as most of the celebs were more conscious of their image whereas their noticed this two were willing to go down to any level for footage. From start their were planning to push commoner for the finale. Among the celebs I think their do notice who is willing to play the game. It was because of Rohan, more active participation in the start and his fan following he would have been one of the finalists, if he had targeted another celebrity. But he let the commoners effect him and the biggest mistake he did was jailing Manu and Manveer. His game was against the commoners I.e. against BB game plan and since Lopa and Bani targeted each other they were promoted more. Agree he was targeted and bullied by house mates but it is a game and Rohan should now leave the bitterness behind and move forward in life. for his own good he should learn to be diplomatic and not wear his heart on his sleeve and take good things in life
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NeerajaGirish

Please don't indulge in fan fight. This season was a testing ground for introducing big boss for commoners, hence the show was scripted to favour them They used Priyanka and Om to bring some drama element as most of the celebs were more conscious of their image whereas their noticed this two were willing to go down to any level for footage. From start their were planning to push commoner for the finale. Among the celebs I think their do notice who is willing to play the game. It was because of Rohan, more active participation in the start and his fan following he would have been one of the finalists, if he had targeted another celebrity. But he let the commoners effect him and the biggest mistake he did was jailing Manu and Manveer. His game was against the commoners I.e. against BB game plan and since Lopa and Bani targeted each other they were promoted more. Agree he was targeted and bullied by house mates but it is a game and Rohan should now leave the bitterness behind and move forward in life. for his own good he should learn to be diplomatic and not wear his heart on his sleeve and take good things in life

Well I dont agree with it completely, but must say its well-written & puts across a valid point unlike most other fans.πŸ‘
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rohan "clearly" said. And there was a CLEAR video of The Whole cake thing in VOOT showing how she shared her cake. Now whom to believe? My EYES or Rohan's words? 😭 Or maybe because BB is so unfair to Rohan Babu that they specially made Bani and all the other HMs enact the whole scene after bechare RoLo had gone to sleep. So they know nothing about it. Biased BB 😑
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in live feed once bani ji was telling manveer that she is Bigg Boss favorite that too chilla chilla kay in he usual top pitch ...which was not shown either but why???? 😑
at the same time when lopa said Bigg Boss is bias they showed repeatedly . but why???? 😑

public is not as fool nor blind folded.