Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: bgr16

Silly Boy

Is he not thinking about his TV career at all πŸ˜†

Colors main kuch nahi milega ab yeh to sure hai ...

Bani ke barain bol bol kar career per kyo laat mar rahe hai Rohan Babu πŸ˜†

Bani is not Salman Khan who could ruin his career
N colors can't bring down a person
If a person is genuine n talented no one can defeat him the best example is kapil sharma he fought with the channel n is still successful n doing great for himself
PS I'm m not comparing rohan n kapil just giving an example
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Bani is not Salman Khan who could ruin his career
N colors can't bring down a person
If a person is genuine n talented no one can defeat him the best example is kapil sharma he fought with the channel n is still successful n doing great for himself
PS I'm m not comparing rohan n kapil just giving an example

Ofcourse Bani is not πŸ˜†

Is bande main itna guts hai to he should talk directly about the channel and show etc etc and why salman was so unfair to him

If he was unhappy then he should not have sat in the bathroom for 4 hrs because BB was unfair .. he should have left the show that time only

Kal Nikalte samay kyo jhooth mooth ka bakwas karna and nice nice batai karna πŸ˜†
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Is bande main itna guts hai to he should talk directly about the channel and show etc etc and why salman was so unfair to him

If he was unhappy then he should not have sat in the bathroom for 4 hrs because BB was unfair .. he should have left the show that time only

Kal Nikalte samay kyo jhooth mooth ka bakwas karna and nice nice batai karna πŸ˜†

Well he clearly said that bb was unfair to him
N he is talking directly about the channel only when he says that things were edited out in favor of bani who do u think he is blaming Modi?
It's his personal choice to leave the show or not.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with with over here and I feel he should have signed a contract with colors for a year. He worked as naksh for 2 years. He himself was bored but still wanted to keep that angle open with star plus. I think if he had signed the contract for a year then he would be the star of Bb house.
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Due to BB's shit editing Rohan,Lopa and others were made to look bad and there is nothing wrong in standing up for himself.
So yes ,Go Rohan, reveal more..I cant wait for the chat tomorrowπŸ˜›
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Then why are you even making topic on her.

Secondly how can we even trust Rohan now .He's making Bani look bad .In the house Bani was targeted by all HMS too and where did BB favoured her.
I know Rohan is doing all this for her dear friend lopa she is in top 3 list.
Banij FTW

Starting with the latest,
Mandana
no punishment for being physical.
Gauhar
sisters video message, when rest didnt
Not airing things she said during finale task which Rohan revealed.
Edit to add, how BB edited Diandra or anyone elses praise of rohan, and criticism of Bani
how WKV was edited and never showed Rohan being praised
how WKV didnt show Rohan got highest votes

I am sure I will remember others but for now this came to my mind.

Edited by -shabz- - 7 years ago
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He never said, Salman was unfair to her. He never mentioned BB also. But its directed towards Endemol for favouring Bani...which is as clear as why celebrities support Bani.
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Starting with the latest,
Mandana
no punishment for being physical.
Gauhar
sisters video message, when rest didnt
Not airing things she said during finale task which Rohan revealed.
I am sure I will remember others but for now this came to my mind.

Adding...Paying celebs to appreciate Bani.
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really appreciate Rohan for telling truth ... For one hour looking Bani in the show with her cunning facial expressions and bad mouth is so difficult ...Poor housemates I pity them for tolerating her in the house.
fairfairysays thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is said that bani is liked mostly for playing it real...she never masks her emotions or feelings...surprisingly people doesnt seem to be much bothered abt her real personality...
If she wants the cake all for herself then she makes her point clear...she doesnt give a damn what others think of her..

looks like bb had a tough time editing her scenes to make her the most loveble candidate for the trophy..πŸ˜†...
anyways bb has come out very successful in this mission! She does have a huge fan following by now ..😲

A special trophy should be given to bb himself for his outstanding hardwork in editingπŸ‘πŸ˜†