Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

n I have not bashed u either I just pointed out what I have seen in ur posts 😊

I am Rohan fan too just like you. If bani was in Rohan place I would have done the same. Whatever is your observation but Just because I have different opinion from your opinion you cannot personally talk about me as a flip out but you can disagree with my view. I felt it was unnecessary to talk about members where topic should be about participants.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: decent_girll

And everyone that saying he didnt want to stay there as well and he didnt change after coming outside. Well lopa just mentioned yesterday that how badly Rohan wanted to live there and be in finals literally so much that she was crying for him that he couldnt get what he dreamed.. but after coming out, he never wanted to stay there because BB was unfair! Oh ok! that makes a lot of sense πŸ˜†

Woh kuch kehte hai na angoor ke baarein mein.. yaad nahi aa rahaa.

Aree haan

Angoor Khatte hai. Case of sour grapes πŸ˜†
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bani is so selfless that she didn't share her birthday cake !!
Inspite of Rohan even asking her , she said this one is from my house , he can have the cake that's coming

I can never never idolize someone who's so selfish and who can't even share their food and a birthday cake !!
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So you are suppose to thank BB inside and say good things about it made him strong this that and when comes out say unfair and all. so thats not 180 degree turn? no one forced him to be sad yesterday. he could have reacted like the same how mona reacted that IDC if i am going attitude. Rimi Sen and all those people also didnt care and left. No one was like crying on exit and was too sad to leave and coming out and saying hey! I didnt want to stay there.. oh ok! we get it ! LOL! About editing.. everyone stuff gets edited. you cant show all in one hour

Why does it have to be either this or that though? Yes BB was unfair and biased but at the same time it gave him good things too.Heck, the bias is the reason why he gained many supporters. Why is it mutually exclusive?

And I meant he wanted to get out after getting unfairly nominated. Once he came to terms with it, he again tried hsi best to play the game and win it. So why should he have a IDC attitude when he wanted to win? Mind you he has not yet questioned BB's credibility with evictions and accepts that he got less votes than Bani . The unfairness is related to what happened inside the house.

And about editing lol how convenient that in all 100 days BB conveniently found only Rohan's footage to edit out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And everyone that saying he didnt want to stay there as well and he didnt change after coming outside. Well lopa just mentioned yesterday that how badly Rohan wanted to live there and be in finals literally so much that she was crying for him that he couldnt get what he dreamed.. but after coming out, he never wanted to stay there because BB was unfair! Oh ok! that makes a lot of sense πŸ˜†

UGH stop making up stuff. Noone is claiming he wanted to get out. He wanted to win just like everyone else. The only time he wanted to be out was when he was nominated for entire season and he got over it eventually.

Nowhere has he said he wanted to be out bec of unfairness come onπŸ˜†
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HT comeon kinko samjha rahe ho jo humanly situation reaction nahi samajh te?ya interview n opinions nahi samajhte?
Leave it πŸ˜†
He has been decent enough in the show n brutally honest ab kisi ko to chubhega Na 😊
Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@rohan4747 Lopa should win! But jeetegi Bani! reason toh nahi pata
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deepika04

@rohan4747 Lopa should win! But jeetegi Bani! reason toh nahi pata

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Why does it have to be either this or that though? Yes BB was unfair and biased but at the same time it gave him good things too.Heck, the bias is the reason why he gained many supporters. Why is it mutually exclusive?

And I meant he wanted to get out after getting unfairly nominated. Once he came to terms with it, he again tried hsi best to play the game and win it. So why should he have a IDC attitude when he wanted to win? Mind you he has not yet questioned BB's credibility with evictions and accepts that he got less votes than Bani . The unfairness is related to what happened inside the house.

And about editing lol how convenient that in all 100 days BB conveniently found only Rohan's footage to edit out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He gained supporters because he was actually good and fair in some sequences and yea It was not too right for BB to nominate him but again its not like he didnt make no mistakes. But either you be happy with journey or not happy! whats up with changing attitude inside and outside thats beyond understanding! unfair, biased whatever, didnt he know how bb is like. it happens in all seasons with everyone? why would BB only edit him out . was he the most famous celeb or what LOL! everyone got edit out. he should calm down! and stop being negative. I actually liked him inside more Haha!
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He has called out on bb even in lf how much bb has been unfair
Selective browsing πŸ˜ƒ