Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TK368 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

LOOOL! True bro!
Bani is Selfish hum Week 1 se sun rahe hai. Kuch naya nahi bola isne. This is why I like Karan and gaurav's post eviction intv and even Nitibha's. Mature and respectful towards the show and viewers.

LMAO the "FANS" who couldn't save him will save lopa good one day one lopa and rohan have been sore losers, if bani had left he would speak a diff tone and praise BB and say no it was ALL VERY FAIR... like manu and manveer say bani maybe selfish and maybe flop and rohan don't like her but hey she in it to win it and she still got more votes than him... so im gonna say sucks to suck bro move on and find a new tv show to act in
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ha for sure bani come out n say what u want to who cares
I have stopped watching bb already since Rohan is gone I have no special time for the ppl I don't like now
😆

Go Rohan keep voicing out what u felt abt that ungrateful lady 😛
Edited by mix_of_emotions - 7 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bani never appreciated Rohan as per his expectations so he built up his anger inside him that he is thrashing her outside bigboss now. Rohan is all cry cry about bani reaching finalists, how she talks with nature, how she don't have friends ...if Lopa does this I can understand as there is history in their rivalry and she has 101 reasons to talk about but this jealousy is very unexpected from Rohan. Where did all grace go as soon as evicted ?

As a Rohan fan I never said this before though it's running in my mind...actually Rohan himself is responsible for being in nomination firstly, he was unnecessarily warning bani not to do this and that during task though bani was in limits all the time ...Rohan in his mind didn't expect that next day would be their turn to face the opponents. Now result is evicted. Chin up and move on man.

I am not sad anymore that rohan is evicted,
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

Name a single contestant apart from Rohan who's talked shit about Bani. In fact, Karan has been supporting Bani over Rohan.
I wonder how sore, bitter Rohan will take this dhokha coming from his bade bhai samaan Karan.

How can anyone support Bani? Because she hasn't and won't be talking shit about you, insecure child.

Using such strong words like How can anyone support someone like Bani is Indirectly saying that all of those who support bani are Fools and deserve no respect. He's actually disrespecting a lot of people across the globe who are liking Bani. Why earn haters, when you can just earn a thousand more fans?
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

Name a single contestant apart from Rohan who's talked shit about Bani. In fact, Karan has been supporting Bani over Rohan.
I wonder how sore, bitter Rohan will take this dhokha coming from his bade bhai samaan Karan.

How can anyone support Bani? Because she hasn't and won't be talking shit about you, insecure child.

So at the end of the day it is about Bani only na..you are not upset that he is saying negative things ,you are upset its about Bani! Manu Manveer ke baare mein bolo toh wow so true and Bani ke baare mein bola toh immature

And no he wont be upset with Karan ,its called having a different opinion,alien concept hai kya🥱🥱
Gaurav's first preference was Bani and he knew that and still regards him as one of his closest friends.thats not dhoka but just having a different view point..Not everything is so one dimensional

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

Bani never appreciated Rohan as per his expectations so he built up his anger inside him that he is thrashing her outside bigboss now. Rohan is all cry cry about bani reaching finalists, how she talks with nature, how she don't have friends ...if Lopa does this I can understand as there is history in their rivalry and she has 101 reasons to talk about but this jealousy is very unexpected from Rohan. Where did all grace go as soon as evicted ?

As a Rohan fan I never said this before though it's running in my mind...actually Rohan himself is responsible for being in nomination firstly, he was unnecessarily warning bani not to do this and that during task though bani was in limits all the time ...Rohan in his mind didn't expect that next day would be their turn to face the opponents. Now result is evicted. Chin up and move on man.

I am not sad anymore that rohan is evicted,

uski marzi sach bolna gunah nahi btw I have seen how much u supprt Rohan until he supprt bani n flip out

Oh he is responsible for his punishments now kyun y not others then punished
😛
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if these contestants had so much hatred for BB that calling unfair, biased and all that after coming out. Why inside the house, in his last statements before exit, he was saying all good stuff abt BB and how he thankful he is to BB and all we respect and emotional speech and crying. If they believed it was unfair why did they not leave.

Nothing but grapes are sour case. literally he was about to cry yesterday with his emotional speech thanking and in love of BB and as soon as he came out BB is unfair 😆
Edited by decent_girll - 7 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

uski marzi sach bolna gunah nahi btw I have seen how much u supprt Rohan until he supprt bani n flip out

Oh he is responsible for his punishments now kyun y not others then punished
😛

I didn't say anything personal about you and your support ...so you better not. If you have anything about topic...pls discuss.
Iam loving this gosh
Bitterness n all shit words used 😆

He explained how he tried to clear it out with bani n what gestures he got
Even Gaurav bani n him also had discussion but her behaviour didn't change
He said her in last as well what he had to say

Chalo Rohan lage raho Iam happy the straight forward fearless I saw in bb is same outside
Who is not afraid of saying abt miss anda just because she has large no of fans who think they can bully any celeb who r against miss anda 😆

He has his own fans to supprt who don't give a damn

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

I didn't say anything personal about you and your support ...so you better not. If you have anything about topic...pls discuss.

n I have not bashed u either I just pointed out what I have seen in ur posts 😊